Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sitting next to girls on public transportation

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I'm so touch starved that when I sit next to pretty girls on the bus, the mere touching of our shoulders nearly short circuits my brain.
I can feel the rising and falling of her body as she breathes, every subtle motion when she shifts around and fidgets. I become so self-conscious of my own breath that I try to manually slow it down so she won't realize how excited she's making me.
During the whole bus ride I can't focus on anything but everything about her. Even if I'm looking straight ahead or out the window, my attention is only directed towards her outline in my peripheral vision. It's like I'm under a spell and intoxicated. I just have the most desperate urge to wrap my whole body around her and kiss/cuddle/fuck her right there.

How fucking pathetic do I have to be to feel like this?

damn, you be really wanting those foids, don't you?:hax:

but seriously, hug a pillow or something because you aren't getting any pussy. spend time with your hobbies/career and stay out of trouble because if a foids sees your desperation, they will take advantage of you immediately because you are a fucking ugly ass. they probably slam you with a fake sexual assault claim or something and your life will be over

I find myself becoming more blackpilled by the day, but the blackpill only stays with me as long as I'm by myself in the comfort of my room. In a situation like I described, it feels like proximity to a foid in that moment just overrides whatever blackpill I have.

I find myself becoming more blackpilled by the day, but the blackpill only stays with me as long as I'm by myself in the comfort of my room. In a situation like I described, it feels like proximity to a foid in that moment just overrides whatever blackpill I have.
Yeah, I think you have problems in not fully being blackpilled.
Also, you're a koreboo (spelling?), worshiping a noodlewhore (IU) with a chang boyfriend and having her as AVI, having a korean name while not being korean.
Probably a teenager who has rampant hormones.
You can start by letting go of your ridiculous oneitis by acknowledging she's a whore.

You can start by letting go of your ridiculous oneitis by acknowledging she's a whore.
Having an oneitis is an indicator of being blue-pilled.

I hate men in public transportation and hope that it'll be a foid that sits with me (sometimes they have to when there's no other seating). Men are often fucking retards, ungrateful, taking so much space I can barely sit, drink alcohol. I'm yet to experience a foid that was unpleasant to sit with.

inb4 foid worshipping - what I wrote is unfortunately the truth.
No I totally agree. It's just a practical thing too when some obese man takes up 1.25 seats on purpose and then I have to have half my ass about to fall into the aisle. Or when they are coughing up some nasty shit - still grateful we have a mask mandate on the buses.

How fucking pathetic do I have to be to feel like this?
Just remember that as much as you want them, they hate you. They are disgusted and repulsed by non-Chad men and wouldn't bat an eye (and even breathe a sigh of relief) if you fell into a meat grinder.

It's fun to sit next to them to make them feel uncomfortable. Just being near a foid as a low value, ugly male makes them seethe.

If they're gonna treat us like shit just for existing then we might as well try and annoy them. :feelshaha:

Brutal. I experience the same thing. My bus ride home passes by two high schools and it always gets full of prime jb foids :feelsohh: . When one of them sits next to me I'm unable to think about anything at all.

Brutal. I experience the same thing. My bus ride home passes by two high schools and it always gets full of prime jb foids :feelsohh: . When one of them sits next to me I'm unable to think about anything at all.
Same. Bunch of cute JB foids board the bus when I'm on it too

To the FBI agent reading this: I wouldn't touch them nigger :feelskek:

Yea not gonna lie, a young chubby girl sat next to me on a 30 minute bus ride. She had a cute "goth" style and nice makeup. I was sitting on the window seat and she kind of squished me against the window. She was not super huge, just the seats on Cuckada public transport are tiny.

Her chub rolls kept rubbing all over my arm and leg, especially whenever the bus went over a pothole (not uncommon). They were warm and I only had a shirt on so I was a bit cold. Felt good :feelsohh:

Also there was a stop where almost everyone gets off but she stayed on the bus and she asked me with a really sweet voice and smile if I was getting off (I wasn't) :feelsaww: by her accent I think she was latina??

Call me a bluepilled cuck but I actually really enjoyed it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[UWSL] that is just how down bad I am as a currycel :cryfeels:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I love to sit next to beautiful foids. Partly for the oxytocin hit, partly to ruin her day and make her disgusted. I love making foids disgusted, because its my way of getting back at them for having so much power over me.

same, I want to rape her (in LoL)