Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sitting in my car alone

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Eating fast food in the parking lot where 50 yards from me is normies having fun at the carnival. :feelsbadman:

Those normies will never imagine there's a 40 yo virgin eating fast food in the car nearby

used to do that shit all the time. granted i do like to go people watching but i'd have rather had friends to do all the stuff i saw people doing rather than just watching from afar

i would go to the mall parking lot or a carnival or a school and just park slightly outside of range. i would bring some snacks and my gameboy and just watch the day away. Something funny or amusing would happen then I would go home and tell my parents about it as if it happened to me. I used to always tell them I was hanging out with friends because i didn't want them to feel bad for me. I don't know how they would react if they knew their only son spent 8hours on a Saturday just parked outside the fucking mall hoping someone would talk to him

used to do that shit all the time. granted i do like to go people watching but i'd have rather had friends to do all the stuff i saw people doing rather than just watching from afar

i would go to the mall parking lot or a carnival or a school and just park slightly outside of range. i would bring some snacks and my gameboy and just watch the day away. Something funny or amusing would happen then I would go home and tell my parents about it as if it happened to me. I used to always tell them I was hanging out with friends because i didn't want them to feel bad for me. I don't know how they would react if they knew their only son spent 8hours on a Saturday just parked outside the fucking mall hoping someone would talk to him

Thats brutal. Sorry to hear.
You could just take some booze, drive off to a secluded place with a view and watch the sunset while playing some music and getting tipsy.

Thats brutal. Sorry to hear.
You could just take some booze, drive off to a secluded place with a view and watch the sunset while playing some music and getting tipsy.
Thanks fam
Nah I don't like the taste of booze plus I'm not really into drinking & driving. I think these days I've accepted I'm a loser so watching the sunset today would be quite nice but...hmmm probably not going to explain this correctly but

back then i didn't like being by myself and needed noise to distract me that's why i would play my gameboy and park near lots of public attractions. if i was alone i would think of how quiet and lonely it is where I'm at so that would just make me uber sad so instead I tried to always have a radio on or be overhearing other people's conversations just to fil the gap of my secluded life. Because back when I was young I didn't want to accept that I was a loser with no friends so I tried to always trick myself into going to public places and would lie to myself, "I'm cool. I'm fine. I'm a normal person. People just don't see me yet. Once they see me then I will have lots of friends. If I just park in this parking lot a lot of kids will come walking nearby and strike up a conversation with me and then I will finally get friends. It's only been 3 hours. Maybe I'll stay another 3 hours and then some friendly people will notice me and will ask me to join them for dinner. No? Okay well it's been 8 hours. Maybe 30 more minutes and something good will happen to me. Just 20 more minutes...Just 10 more minutes...Just 5 more minutes...Shit it's 10pm and my parents are calling me and asking where I'm at. I better drive home and pretend I lost track of time because I was watching a movie with my friends. Haha yea my parents will buy that"

You’re next level bro. Seems like we have a lot in common.

I'm too autistic to order food at fast food restaurants, too much eye contact is involved.

I'm too autistic to order food at fast food restaurants, too much eye contact is involved.
Call in your order via phone or website and pay online
that way you only need to walk in and gice your name you ordered under and they just hand you over the food. 2 mins tops. 5 if you have to wait
Thats what i do. No eye contact involved unless you want to give a wink to the cute teenage cashier before you leave :feelsaww:

Stop mogging me!

I eat food in my car alone all the time