Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sitting in a kava bar alone

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I want to die

What is kava ?

I always eat alone in restaurants

Sometimes alone is better I have alot of people I know and it just gets annoying to hang out with them because of how stupid they are.
loneliness kills

A hippie plant drug. They also serve kratom and weed drinks here
Weed drinks? :feelsjuice:

I assume most of the others there are with friends, then. :feelsugh:

Weed drinks? :feelsjuice:

I assume most of the others there are with friends, then. :feelsugh:
Friends. Gfs. This isn’t the place to meet people. Nowhere is. The time to do that was 10 years ago in gradeschool:feelsrope:

Nothing matters, go to a store, spend $10 on dxm, go home, consume 650mg, put headphones on with favorite music playlist, make sure room is pitch black, take 100 mg diphenhydramine as well for potential nausea, enjoy your night, fuck public go deeper inside your own mind, clean your house before you look at your neighbors

Nothing matters, go to a store, spend $10 on dxm, go home, consume 650mg, put headphones on with favorite music playlist, make sure room is pitch black, take 100 mg diphenhydramine as well for potential nausea, enjoy your night, fuck public go deeper inside your own mind, clean your house before you look at your neighbors
Did 300mg once but no diphenhydramine.

I drink with you - not a weed drink though, admittedly.

Being alone on the weekends and feeling lonely are one of the worst feelings ever.

Maybe you will see Jason Genova.