Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sitting at mcdonalds 07.58 am in the morning

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
And there is a tons of people walking in out of nowhere. And all of them are old and ugly as fuck. Still they probably have a better life than me.

over for mcdonaldscels

And there is a tons of people walking in out of nowhere. And all of them are old and ugly as fuck. Still they probably have a better life than me.
Do you wish you were bluepilled like them?

Order @The Grinch something

Good for you. Here in America, you are essentially viewed as lower class scum of you dine in at fast food joints.

I love dining in at fast food places as an incel. All I see are poor working class folks, old people, or fat people. No chads, stacies, beckies, or anything. Just plain everyday poor working class or lower middle class people.

I dine anywhere else and lemme tell you, I will see couples everywhere while I sit all by myself. I don't even fuckin bother with the Asian restaurants here in SF. Thats just asking to see WMAF couples.

I dine anywhere else and lemme tell you, I will see couples everywhere while I sit all by myself. I don't even fuckin bother with the Asian restaurants here in SF. Thats just asking to see WMAF couples.
Are most Asian restaurants in SF (San Francisco?) the expensive hipster Asian restaurant with tiny portions and weird stuff on the menu like ceviche (which isn't even Asian) and they say it's the real thing? Or more the ugly and run down Asian restaurant which is super cheap and tasty but better not to think much of what you're eating or how clean the kitchen is kek.

Are most Asian restaurants in SF (San Francisco?) the expensive hipster Asian restaurant with tiny portions and weird stuff on the menu like ceviche (which isn't even Asian) and they say it's the real thing? Or more the ugly and run down Asian restaurant which is super cheap and tasty but better not to think much of what you're eating or how clean the kitchen is kek.
Depends what areas. Most are in between. The expensive trendy restaurants and cheap run down restaurants are on the opposite extremes. Most are just in between. Outer richmond/Outer sunset/Chinatown has very good restaurants, some cheap run down ones.

Tenderloin has some cheap run down restaurants, but a lot are nice as well.

Either way I'm not dining in on a single one of them thats for sure. Unless its not busy and I'm feeling really hungry.

Based tbh. I could really go for one of their breakfasts but I'm too lazy to get up for them.

I heard cervix was a tasty treat!