Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Site seems way more empty and deppressing than the earlier times when I first got here.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
When I was a wee Grey, I saw many dudes here posting funny shitpost/high IQ threads but now alot of those guys are gone because they died or ascended got fed up by this place, banned, became cucks, or something, not alot of people are posting let alone any good post and this place just feels like a middle of nowhere town with a depleting population and tries to cope by mimicking it's "glory days" pretending it's still a great place, all I'm saying is this place is unfortunately kinda lame now and alot of cool posters are gone or just lurking.

I’ve only been here for almost a year, but it was probably way better back then

Is that not literally anything, i swear most things start out good then get progressively worse

We should let foids join temporarily to spice things up

Is that not literally anything, i swear most things start out good then get progressively worse
Yes and no, it depends, most things fuck up because of greed or foids joining, I think the main problem is less people are joining in which it gets boring since most people just post water is wet threads and have to much of an ego or too low IQ to think of other outside of the box ideas or theories.

meh. Site was always pretty shit

meh. Site was always pretty shit
How do you have less post than me but yet were here longer than me? Did you make the account but forgot about it and later on came back and started posting?

Empty and depressed? Wtf incels.is is literally me

Yes and no, it depends, most things fuck up because of greed or foids joining, I think the main problem is less people are joining in which it gets boring since most people just post water is wet threads and have to much of an ego or too low IQ to think of other outside of the box ideas or theories.
I have not been around for awhile, but I don't think water posts are that bad, I think "dnr's" and the edgy shitposting about rape etc.
I have never laughed at any of the edgy stuff on here, you post a serious thread and you just get told to rape your sister or something, unfunny and completely unoriginal

I have not been around for awhile, but I don't think water posts are that bad, I think "dnr's" and the edgy shitposting about rape etc.
I have never laughed at any of the edgy stuff on here, you post a serious thread and you just get told to rape your sister or something, unfunny and completely unoriginal
Water is wet stuff is basically just daily reminders of why women don't want you and why they're just as evil as men, it's really fuckin repetitive to read especially when you already know and even been through it or posted this kinda shit, some edgy some is quite lame and boring but some of it has some warranted laughter because it's not everyday to see some over the top offensive joke considering today's soyciety and censorship. But yeah this site is lame over all now.

Water is wet stuff is basically just daily reminders of why women don't want you and why they're just as evil as men, it's really fuckin repetitive to read especially when you already know and even been through it or posted this kinda shit, some edgy some is quite lame and boring but some of it has some warranted laughter because it's not everyday to see some over the top offensive joke considering today's soyciety and censorship. But yeah this site is lame over all now.
Perhaps I have not been on long enough to get sick of water threads, although I think the water threads at least suit the purpose of the forum more and its good to be reminded of the truth instead of all the gaslighting and lies outside of this site. Perhaps some of the edgy stuff is funny but I can not really recall much of any being funny but you are right that no censorship here for edgy shit is good, I suppose this forum takes on a second use in that you can say ANYTHING, but really most of the time that freedom to say anything is used in the most dull way but it says the word "rape" in it so i guess its worth posting to some people

New here, but the amount of 'rape your sister' stuff is jus weird. Either this site has a higher than average incest population or it is filled with underage kids that think it's funny to write stuff like that

New here, but the amount of 'rape your sister' stuff is jus weird. Either this site has a higher than average incest population or it is filled with underage kids that think it's funny to write stuff like that
Yeah young fakecels that are non nt or feds or something, I actually saw this site about a year ago and was turned away from it and the blackpill because I thought it was just a bunch of people talking about rape and other dumb shit all the time. I revisited and saw the high IQ threads and joined up

thats why stupid niggers like @Solid Snake are feds conducting a psyop to turn people away from this forum and the blackpill

Yeah young fakecels that are non nt or feds or something, I actually saw this site about a year ago and was turned away from it and the blackpill because I thought it was just a bunch of people talking about rape and other dumb shit all the time. I revisited and saw the high IQ threads and joined up

thats why stupid niggers like @Solid Snake are feds conducting a psyop to turn people away from this forum and the blackpill
You are obsessed with me you retarded coon there is nothing wrong in fucking your own cousin

You are obsessed with me you retarded coon there is nothing wrong in fucking your own cousin
Screenshot 20230918 091328 kindlephoto 46520925

U want this to happen don't you.

@Solid Snake @blackedpiller @RegularManlet I've made an age poll.

@Solid Snake @blackedpiller @RegularManlet I've made an age poll.

I'm actually still in the womb, it was over before it even began.

How do you have less post than me but yet were here longer than me? Did you make the account but forgot about it and later on came back and started posting?
I just didn't post here for a while. This place is pretty boring

Well I won’t impregnate my cousin of course I will just fuck her and I have to cum I will cum in her mouth
cousin fucking probably seems more normal so long as you do not coom in her

Go to must read section

Hopefully she's hot. I would a copy of a tape:ahegao::feelsohh::feelsEhh::feelsjuice:
I have a smoking hot 10/10 tradwife cousin. She did not attend school and does not exhibit any other whorish behaviours and has a strict weird non nt mother so I think she is low body count

She looks like this whore but cuter and she does not need make up either.

So I could get behind cousin fucking its different, but thats a maybe, I find her hot but idk if I could have sexual relations with my cousin, sister mother grandmother though no way

Oh and she has a boyfriend now that she lives with but she does not have a license to drive and she is like 24 or 25. No license is like neet incel trait I think she is basically a neet she tells me she just walks to the shops or beach or whatever

I have a smoking hot 10/10 tradwife cousin. She did not attend school and does not exhibit any other whorish behaviours and has a strict weird non nt mother so I think she is low body count
View attachment 879354

So I could get behind cousin fucking its different, but thats a maybe, I find her hot but idk if I could have sexual relations with my cousin, sister mother grandmother though no way
Mmmmm Mmmmm damn, does she have nice stinky feet :feelsEhh: :feelsohh:

Mmmmm Mmmmm damn, does she have nice stinky feet :feelsEhh: :feelsohh:
haha nigga i dont know but she is definitely stacy tier.
Her whole family is like non nt but when she came over it was a relief to talk to her since she is actually NT but I always wondered if she is secretly a freak or something or behind closed doors is also just as weird as her family

haha nigga i dont know but she is definitely stacy tier.
Her whole family is like non nt but when she came over it was a relief to talk to her since she is actually NT but I always wondered if she is secretly a freak or something or behind closed doors is also just as weird as her family
Please film everything! If you have a chance film a scene in the bath!:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

See join date, disregard any of your "muh this site used to be better" opinions

I’ve lurked since 2019 :feelsUgh:
This place died in 2021:feelscry::feelsrope:

Incest is natural and healthy.
Can you faggots post any evidence to back this up even anecdotal, my grandparents were cousins and it fucked me and my dad up. I touched my sisters tit (kind of) and it felt weird as fuck and I derived no pleasure from it

Can you faggots post any evidence to back this up even anecdotal, my grandparents were cousins and it fucked me and my dad up. I touched my sisters tit (kind of) and it felt weird as fuck and I derived no pleasure from it
Oh Jesus Christ really?!:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

Oh Jesus Christ really?!:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:
Yes lol i made a thread recently about it the sister thing was repressed in my mind

I made another thread about my grandparents and why I blame them for my inceldom more than my actual parents but that was awhile ago. My grandparents screwed me though

Use your brain, incest != incestual procreation also

View attachment 879354

Oh and she has a boyfriend now that she lives with but she does not have a license to drive and she is like 24 or 25. No license is like neet incel trait I think she is basically a neet she tells me she just walks to the shops or beach or whatever
Lol like any female is telling her sexual exploits to family

Lol like any female is telling her sexual exploits to family
Yeah but I could accurately assume she is low body count, internet usage was only allowed on thier family computer for only 20 minutes a day for a very long time, she does not have social media etc.

Yeah but I could accurately assume she is low body count, internet usage was only allowed on thier family computer for only 20 minutes a day for a very long time, she does not have social media etc.
She got a secret phone

Ppl been saying this shit for yrs now, just enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back