Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sisters really are just there to make any incel feel unloved even at their own homes

Loficell

Loficell

Lonely and trapped
When she got home today, I tried to talk to my youngest sister and she literally ignored me.

I know it's natural for other females to turn me away but I had some slight slimmer of hope atleast the ones that share blood with me would show some level of mercy. She was honestly the only one I had left at this point but since she started middle school she's been pulling away from any kind of interaction. I know why, whether I want to admit it, she's losing her childishness and realizing the power she has with her female body. I can't imagine what evil emerged in her head as she began attracting her own group of orbiters. I fear the inevitability of when she finally lets her legs spread for some 7 inch cock attatched to a 6 foot tall white musclebond monster. Of course, that might have already happened.

It's just not fair that I have to lose all forms of human interaction just because of my race and because I was born a male amongst females. My other younger sister is an uber slut, my older sister ignores me and doesn't live home anyways, my parents don't pay me any mind either, and I have no friends to interact with either. My daily talks with her was all I had left and now they're fading away.

Why does it seem like every incel has a terrible sister? If I had a sister I’d want to be close with her just so I can have one girl in the world who doesn’t hate or ignore me.
Maybe it’s a good thing I’m an only child.

My sisters used to treat me pretty good when I was a kid

Last edited:
It’s over buddy boyo, you got to let her go now.

Why does it seem like every incel has a terrible sister? If I had a sister I’d want to be close with her just so I can have one girl in the world who doesn’t hate or ignore me.
Maybe it’s a good thing I’m an only child.
All foids are evil towards ugly males by nature, regardless of affiliation. My sister used to be the kind one in the family and still is, just not to me anymore. My theory is something instinctively triggers in the minds of foids at a certain age, making them turn hostile towards men with lesser genetics. It doesn't matter if you make them happy from an early age, this sort of behavior is hardwired into their brains and as they get older they become better at hiding their disgust

I always wished I had an imouto sister.

All foids hate unattractive males including sisters.

All foids are evil towards ugly males by nature, regardless of affiliation. My sister used to be the kind one in the family and still is, just not to me anymore. My theory is something instinctively triggers in the minds of foids at a certain age, making them turn hostile towards men with lesser genetics. It doesn't matter if you make them happy from an early age, this sort of behavior is hardwired into their brains and as they get older they become better at hiding their disgust
Weird, because none of my female family members treat me badly at all and, unlike non-family member women, actually try to start conversations with me and appear genuinely glad to see me.

Weird, because none of my female family members treat me badly at all and, unlike non-family member women, actually try to start conversations with me and appear genuinely glad to see me.
:chad::banhammer::fire::fire::fire:

Simple biology. Your sister is in her prime fertile years so she unconsciously avoids any interaction with an inferior male as an attempt to protect her precious eggs and save them for a more superior specimen to impregnate them. She's gonna continue this behavior till she no longer ovulates so maybe then you and her may reconnect.

thank the lord i dont have one

Simple biology. Your sister is in her prime fertile years so she unconsciously avoids any interaction with an inferior male as an attempt to protect her precious eggs and save them for a more superior specimen to impregnate them. She's gonna continue this behavior till she no longer ovulates so maybe then you and her may reconnect.
lol it's funny it's like this because it almost implies that all women with good looking brothers want to fuck them, and that all of them are incestous

lol it's funny it's like this because it almost implies that all women with good looking brothers want to fuck them, and that all of them are incestous
When I was in highschool, I knew some chads whose sisters were extremely overprotective with them and they were always kissing and hugging them so I think the incestous thing is quite accurate.

Volcel if you have a sister

When I was in highschool, I knew some chads whose sisters were extremely overprotective with them and they were always kissing and hugging them so I think the incestous thing is quite accurate.

Just hearing that is enraging. Not saying I'm into the whole incest concept, but it is obvious a big reason I'm pushed away is because of the way I look. I just wished my own sisters would look past something like that.

finally mine is out

My sister treats me well

They'll gaslight you into thinking its because you're the bad guy and YOU didn't give enough attention as well.

how old is she?

thankfully im only child

can't imagine the pain of having a chad brother or stacy sister