Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Sister's Prudish Upbringing (review + sample quotes)

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★

Basically the plot revolves around a brother and sister who were raised in a strict religious family where a girl isn't supposed to have sex before marriage. The brother is dscribed as virgin as well, but thanks to his circle of friends he was able to get an edge over his sister on human sexuality. The narrative unfolds as the MC getsmore and more obnoxious about getting in the pants of his more innocent sister, making her give in.

The main feature that attracted me to this story was the honesty and shamelessness of the MC about his advances. He knew what he wanted and went for it. First he would set his sister up for seeing his naked cock, then began peeping after her bathing. He even discussed her hairy pussy with his friends, which may seem either cucked or based to a blackpilled incel. Slowly but steadily the MC pushed her sister further towards the incestous path, and she didn't seem to object for the most part. And even when she did, he would just lie low for a while and then resume his untoward advances, without a bit of remorse. If I had to look at it with an eye of some reddit cuck, it would almost seem as though he seduced and ruined her. To his "defense", it turned out she hadn't been totally innocent or stupid and played along with him. Overall it was an unexpected and refreshing diversion from your average trope where a sister usually will have more agency and be in the control while her brother will act a gentlemen and not take any initiative.

Another thing that I liked about the graphic part of this story was a nuanced petting/foreplay part, where the brother basically tried to seduce his sister by licking her feet, and which had a logical preparation. I'm not a footfetishcel, but was able to enjoy these passages to a degree, they definitely sparked the imagination. MC being a total degenerate even tried to play with with her ass, and for a moment I was afraid it would have to end in her taking up the ass, given the strict rules about virginity and marriage in their family. Thankfully it didn't happen, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this review as I find the idea of ass sex utterly repulsive.

My gripe with the plot is that there was no romantic feelings developing between the MC and his sister. Basically it was an account of a horny teenager who pushed his prudish little sister to have sex with him. While I previously characterized it as a good (at least original) thing, the lack of chemistry between them prevented me from taking their relationship too seriously. Although it doesn't detract from the experience, this is just not my personal thing, and the rating could be higher.

But the real problem, the thing that actually bummed me out the most was the ending. While it wasn't anything completely out of reason, it gave the whole story a pretty sour aftertaste. So much so that I'm inclined to take points of the final rating for this. Overall, I enjoyed the plot, the build up, the graphic part greatly, but the story lacked in some departments. 7.5/10

@WorthlessSlavicShit

"OK, since you insist." I said as I took one of her cute little feet in my hand and kissed the top of it.
She giggled and said, "I'm not ticklish, and I'm not leaving. You can sit on the floor, and that's that."
I kissed it again and again and then moved to the other foot, kissing it several times, as well. Gina didn't react at all. I then stuck my tongue between the first two toes.
"What was that?" she giggled, when she felt my tongue.
"A French kiss," I replied.
Her hands were still clasping her crotch as I ran my tongue up and down the crack between the outside hand and her thigh. She pulled in a deep breath as I kissed her hands, which were pressed together and covering her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down each of the cracks between her fingers. Gina was breathing in very short, shallow and rapid breaths now.
Growing even bolder, I took my hands from her legs and tried to slip them up her shift and cop a feel of her tits, but her arms were holding it tight against her belly. I then tried to go over the top, but she defensively re-positioned her arms so that they now ran straight down her covered chest, one arm over each breast. She wasn't going to let me anywhere near those tits.
I took my hands and slowly slid them up the outsides of her silky thighs. When I tried pushing them up under her ass, she surprised me by raising her hips to let me get underneath. My hands went way underneath, so that most of my fingers were now high on her hips. I had one palm under each cheek. Like her soles, they were also as soft as a baby's. That apparently was the magic touch. She pulled her fingers up and spread her pussy folds open, exposing her little bump of flesh, and not much else. I knew about the clit, but I would never have found it on my own. I was surprised that there was no hair on it, or around it, at all. I flicked it with my tongue and teased it for a while, and then got down to a steady rhythm.
The spurts of cum shot upward, dripping down on my shaft and onto the top of her foot, covering some of her bright red toe polish. I looked at Gina, who was watching intently. The expression on her face was an odd mixture of curiosity and surprise. I finished and loosened my grip on her foot, holding it gently in one hand. Cum was dripping between her toes.
She said "my feet are cold," and put them up on my chair, between my legs, working them in so as to warm them.
Thinking that this was totally innocent on her part, I pretended not to notice. Gina was mostly looking directly into my eyes, only occasionally looking elsewhere. I tried to act as if I didn't notice as she wiggled her feet in closer, as if to get them warm and comfortable. She finally broke the silence. "How's Alfred?" she asked, in a very loud voice, as she ventured to stroke my crotch with the tip of her foot. I must have been blushing as I looked around, but everyone was occupied in conversation and didn't seem to notice anything. In a second I realized that no one would know what she was talking about anyway.
Gina formed a wry smile. "Well, that part won't matter, because it's never happening again, and it doesn't matter what you think anyway, because you're a pussy licker."
Strange as this conversation was, I decided to play along. "What's it like having a pussy licker for a brother," I asked.
"Not a good thing," she said. "I don't believe so… No, not good at all… But don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're a pussy licker… As long as you don't tell anyone that I'm a cocksucker."

Love that you're doing those, there's basically no discussion about those stories outside of their comment sections.

The main feature that attracted me to this story was the honesty and shamelessness of the MC about his advances. He knew what he wanted and went for it.
Based MC :yes:.

Overall it was an unexpected and refreshing diversion from your average trope where a sister usually will have more agency and be in the control while her brother will act a gentlemen and not take any initiative.
Nice change of pace indeed.

Another thing that I liked about the graphic part of this story was a nuanced petting/foreplay part, where the brother basically tried to seduce his sister by licking her feet, and which had a logical preparation.
Didn't even read this but it sounds pretty interesting, especially how he would've set it up:feelshaha::feelshmm:.

My gripe with the plot is that there was no romantic feelings developing between the MC and his sister. Basically it was an account of a horny teenager who pushed his prudish little sister to have sex with him. While I previously characterized it as a good (at least original) thing, the lack of chemistry between them prevented me from taking their relationship too seriously. Although it doesn't detract from the experience, this is just not my personal thing, and the rating could be higher.

But the real problem, the thing that actually bummed me out the most was the ending. While it wasn't anything completely out of reason, it gave the whole story a pretty sour aftertaste.
Agree on both points. Moreso the latter tbh. Non-romantic sex isn't that much of a turn off to me in explicitly sex-focused stories, especially when it's made clear that the lack of that doesn't mean that there are any negative feelings between the characters, and in fact that quite the opposite is true. I won't lie, I just looked at the ending so far since I've also seen at least one comment there also caling it depressing just like you've done. Frankly, the thing where the ending falls flat is the way it describes the interactions between the MC and his sister's family. There's really no reason why they couldn't frequently visit each other, a 100 miles is not at all a big distance, lots of people I know frequently visit relatives who live farther away than that. Him never marrying or finding a girlfriend who measures up to his sister is not really all that depressing, her marrying and having a family is most definitely not depressing, her clearly still thinking about him is very nice, but if the epilogue had gone in just a bit different, but still just as much, if not more believable direction where the MC semi-regularly visits his sister's family and is an active uncle figure to her children (with whom he might as well not have any relationship at all from the way the epilogue is written), with only the tiniest amount of hints that, eventually, it might in fact happen again, if years later such as in the multiple stories I've posted here of widowed/divorced/etc. siblings in their 40s and 50s, the ending would've been several times better and read completely different.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Not sure how long your backlog for reading stories is at this point, but I've thought about some you might enjoy, then I went down my list of NSFW threads in the Sewers, then I found some good videos I posted here and my searching got a bit derailed:feelshmm::feelshehe::feelsEhh:... but anyway, here are some you might want to take a look at:

This is one of the stories that really convinced me to start saving the links to the great ones. Suffers a bit from the same problem as the one you were reviewing, with an ending that might end up making it a one-off, but still, it's so great that it's still worth a read:

This one I've wanted to suggest to you for a longer time and is the only one from those I didn't search for or remembered when thinking about what to suggest to you. Currently, it's one of the most lover "incest for money" stories on Literotica, and almost certainly is the best one from the gameshow subgenre of those:

This one is just great, by far the most "mainstream" out of all of those with almost two million views and being posted eight years ago by an author with a large following, I just really love the descriptions of the mother's breasts there.

And finally, one of those I've made a thread about in the Sewers, which has one of the funniest and, while not completely original, definitely one of the rarer and underutilized concepts/triggers for the story starting the incest.