Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sister's Boyfriend Mogs Me

PessimisticFailure

PessimisticFailure

Banned
-
He's in ninth grade, more masculine looking and 9 inches taller than me FFS, kill me

I'm glad that I don't have a sister

You wanna fuck your sister ?

My sister once dated this diesel jacked Tyrone KEK.

He was cool, though. Looked like 50 cent but was all studious and ambitious and whatnot.

I'm glad I don't have a younger sister. Seeing guys younger than me fucking my sister would've been suicidefuel back then.

Sub8Hate said:
My sister once dated this diesel jacked Tyrone KEK.

He was cool, though. Looked like 50 cent but was all studious and ambitious and whatnot.
What's your sister look like?  Would she be incel if she were male?

Damn it must feel terrible knowing that he will get to fuck your sister while you cant.

blackcel said:
I'm glad I don't have a younger sister. Seeing guys younger than me fucking my sister would've been suicidefuel back then.
Back in October or some shit, even before this relationship, my mom found a condom wrapper in my sister's laundry.  She claimed it was a friend's wrapper but I'm pretty sure she was getting fucked

post a pic of his face, or pm me one

PessimisticFailure said:
What's your sister look like?  Would she be incel if she were male?

I have my sister and a brother. We all look alike. I am a norman, but my brother is incel. He's done minor stuff, but no PIV. So it would probably be 50/50 KEK.

Inb4 fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just looked at the rate thread and most of you MOG me. So fuck off lol.

Crustaciouse said:
Damn it must feel terrible knowing that he will get to fuck your sister while you cant.
Feels terrible knowing he gets to fuck a real female while all I get is my hand

iiiTeMpeR said:
post a pic of his face, or pm me one
Haven't got any pics, he's fat but he still mogs me

PessimisticFailure said:
Haven't got any pics, he's fat but he still mogs me

He's fat? surely he can't be that good looking, what's his rating?

iiiTeMpeR said:
He's fat? surely he can't be that good looking, what's his rating?
He's probably 4/10, he's got a high test phenotype so he could probably be Chad if he stopped stuffing his face, meanwhile I look beta as fuck

so glad i dont have a sister tbh, imagine how elliot must have felt when he found his sister getting banged lmao

PessimisticFailure said:
He's probably 4/10, he's got a high test phenotype so he could probably be Chad if he stopped stuffing his face, meanwhile I look beta as fuck

That's why I don't get angry with incels who are fat and don't want to do anything about it.

Face > All.

if i had a sis i would sui immediately,that kind of shit must be hell on earth if you're incel, knowing that your sister is NT and bringing guys over to fuck while you rot with zero hopes

I'm also blessed af to not have a sister. Tears of joy. :'(

It's honestly hard to find anyone who doesn't mog you as an incel. Everywhere you look, you see men more attractive than yourself - even ones that aren't your stereotypical "Chad"