Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sisterpilled again

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
She is younger and lazier than me, doesn't study, only has dead end job, yet she socially mogs me, she just went out for the weekend... again :fuk:

you need to red pill her on politics and black pill her on incel issues

Attachments

• 1649166216558.jpg
    1649166216558.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 66
saturday night in your prime and youre here

You think she gives a shit :lul: Just be foid bro!!!!!
Foids are subconsciously blackpilled.

Technically it's impossible for foids to be blackpilled because the blackpill is about revealing female nature to men.

Brutal she will be above you always in life due to social media and a gynocentric society.

Good luck

Brutal she will be above you always in life due to social media and a gynocentric society.

Good luck
:feels:
As a sub5 I just need to live a life apart from them and filled with coped without contributing to society tbh this is a fucking joke, she even gets random cakes and flowers from men

:feels:
As a sub5 I just need to live a life apart from them and filled with coped without contributing to society tbh this is a fucking joke, she even gets random cakes and flowers from men

Truly brutal, she may live a dream life because it is easy as a 5/10 female to achieve that now by sucking off the right guy

Fucking rape her :reeeeee:

it's impossible for foids to be blackpilled because the blackpill is about revealing female nature to men.
And also because they lack the self awareness to realize they are black pilling us with every move they make since foid nature wants us to remain bluepilled :bluepill: but they unintentionally blackpill:blackpill: us instead :feelsthink:

And also because they lack the self awareness to realize they are black pilling us with every move they make since foid nature wants us to remain bluepilled :bluepill: but they unintentionally blackpill:blackpill: us instead :feelsthink:
They want to give non-Chad men false hope in order to maintain simps.