Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sistercels, when did your sisters have their first boyfriend and lost their virginity?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Idk but my one sister had her first baby at 16. They probably all lost them at early ages.

I don't have a sister but if I did her body count would be higher than my post count

idk i dont even talk to that bitch

Sistercels (assuming you have a little sister), why haven't you fucked your sister? A big sister is too dominant in comparison, but for a cute imouto there's no excuse

Sistercels (assuming you have a little sister), why haven't you fucked your sister? A big sister is too dominant in comparison, but for a cute imouto there's no excuse
Low iq logic here your sister will never allow you because she has endless sources besides they are ugly af it looks like ur fucking some male family member (genetics looks)

She's a little bit to young

You're a creep for her, it's like with every single foid

You're a creep for her, it's like with every single foid
According to my anime and visual novels your imouto should love you for being her onii-chan. As a result you can have her sit on your lap and thereby your hard cock

According to my anime and visual novels your imouto should love you for being her onii-chan. As a result you can have her sit on your lap and thereby your hard cock
Good meals shoud be a nice additon too

No idea. She said her first sexual experience was with a girl

around 13 i guess

I don't talk to her anymore i think she hates me :(

Average age for a foid to get ravaged by cocks is around 11-12. They're already whores at this point.

Hasn't happened yet

I genuinely have no idea and don't want to think about it