Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sister-havers ... has your sister ever hugged you? How low-inhib are you with giving her hugs?

I don't even talk with my sister.

Whenever I hug my sister or my dad's gf, I bend my head over to get in close, but sometimes go to low and into their breasts.

Yeah but its not like you get hugged randomly like fucking cartoons
Hugging relatives when you say goodbye is just standard

:chad:
How often is that?

This is cope probably because your sister is unattractive and you would be volcel regarding her even if she wasn't your sister.
Like every week. Or few days

Volcel if you would not have sex with your sister.
BaM

Yeah but its not like you get hugged randomly like fucking cartoons
Hugging relatives when you say goodbye is just standard
Is it volcel if I hate hugging my aunts/grandmother?

I also never hug my female cousins at all, there's no motion at all to do this.

It's only the old roastie hags who crave that contact.

Like every week. Or few days
Building on above convo, are these greeting-hugs or good-bye hugs, or in other contexts?

View attachment 197091

Is it volcel if I hate hugging my aunts/grandmother?

I also never hug my female cousins at all, there's no motion at all to do this.

It's only the old roastie hags who crave that contact.

Building on above convo, are these greeting-hugs or good-bye hugs, or in other contexts?

There are are greeting hugs, random hugs for no reason and goodbye hugs.

If there are any incels here with non-virgin sisters you're all cucks.
I'm not sure I understand how a sister being non-virgin makes her brother a cuck.

You're a cuck if you are tricked out of time/resources, but even though siblings compete for parental resources, it is the parents being tricked out of them.

Also about the threads saying being a dad of daughters (likely to have premarital sex) is inherently cucked: that is only if you actually raise/support them. Chad isn't cucked if his daughters (who beta raises) become sluts because he doesn't actually invest resources in raising them, it's the foid/government who wastes the resources if he avoids child support.

Glad I don't have a younger one. Couldn't take knowing she could get more foids than me.

just because your a incel doesnt mean you would go so far as to have sex w/ family

thats just wrong

incest = no go

just because your a incel doesnt mean you would go so far as to have sex w/ family

thats just wrong

incest = no go
Being an incel technically only requires you want to fuck 1 person but are incapable of achieving it. Even if that person doesn't exist.

So it really doesn't mean anything at all.

Being an incel doesn't even mean you'd go so far as to fuck 9/10 stacies, you might just be incel in respect to the 10/10 gigastacies who are the only ones who meet your super-high incels.

Just so long as you acknowledge you are "less incel" than guys who would fuck a broader base of women than you're willing to.

Incel is a continuum just as volcel is a continuum. Nobody is realistically or provably an absolute example of either.

You are less incel than guys who would fuck their sisters though, you must accept that.

Being an incel technically only requires you want to fuck 1 person but are incapable of achieving it. Even if that person doesn't exist.

So it really doesn't mean anything at all.

Being an incel doesn't even mean you'd go so far as to fuck 9/10 stacies, you might just be incel in respect to the 10/10 gigastacies who are the only ones who meet your super-high incels.

Just so long as you acknowledge you are "less incel" than guys who would fuck a broader base of women than you're willing to.

Incel is a continuum just as volcel is a continuum. Nobody is realistically or provably an absolute example of either.

You are less incel than guys who would fuck their sisters though, you must accept that.
coping with incest

mega low iq

My sister gives me hugs kinda when I’m gone for a long time but a lot of the time she bites at me or tries to hit me but she can’t help it she’s got Down syndrome tbh

I have sister and that's gay
full

only once and to be honest I find being hugged to feel foreign and off putting.

coping with incest
mega low iq
Is something cope if it leads to sex?

Just promote illegal activity theory (incest)
View attachment 197375
Incest as a broad concept is not illegal, only specific forms. For example

Generally, in the U.S., incest laws ban intimate relations between children and parents,
brothers and sisters,
and grandchildren and grandparents.
Some states also ban relations between aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
Laws vary as to half- and step-relatives and adopted relatives.
Second and third cousins are generally free to marry
and first cousins are free to be together in most states.
"Sister" in broad terms does not always mean a full-blooded sister, it could also refer to half-sisters, adopted sisters or stepsisters.

I always thought the spirit of "Disallowed: discussion of illegal activities" was intended to mean something more specific like "don't conspire to commit illegal activities".

Like for example, we can say "Elliot Rodger broke the law by murdering people" (we are discussing HIS illegal activity) but not something like "I'm going to go murder people" or "hey, let's all go murder people!"

I mean hell: expressing the idea "don't discuss illegal activity" in the rules is itself discussing illegal activity (albeit non-specifically), thus breaking itself.

- - -

You know, those rules should probably clarify WHICH nation's laws are being talked about here. I would assume the United States but it could still use clarity. We are an international community after all.

Like for example, if there was a law against posting pics of Muhammad, would we be unable to talk about (much less post) the act of posting his picture.

We say "sodomy is degenerate" all the time, but sodomy is actually illegal in several nations, so even in condemning it we would be discussing activity which is illegal in certain nations.

My sister is cold towards me and most of the time ignores me...so no hugging. After all i am a bit too old for hugging

Last edited: