Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sister-havers ... has your sister ever hugged you? How low-inhib are you with giving her hugs?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
I was watching this toon and it just made me think what a void I have in my life compared to guys who have sisters...

Albeit, affectionate ones who are cute. I guess it's not as good if they are non-affectionate or non-cute.

I just wonder what it's like to have a sister who you can make up with and hug each other and do platonic stuff like go to the beach together.

I guess the pure enjoyment of that would fade when she starts fucking Chad, so it works more in toons where you don't see her fucking Chad.

I just can't help but think... if I had a sister, would I be so low-inhib as to cup her boobs like this guy does?

Would she melt at my touch and leap into my arms and hug me like this sis does to this bro?

Would she giggle?

Would she delight at merely building castles with me at a beach?

Sadly there was no followup scene with swimsuits to this. I would've included it.

My sister is a half sister who i rarely see
plus she's 8
so no hugs :feelsbadman:

my sister is 3 years younger then me, i couldnt touch her, i have no sexual urges towards her, i think thats the norm between family members :)

i did check her boobs out just out of instinct, but felt dirty afterwards :)

No, there's nothing sexual between a sister and brother, non-sistercels always come up with this trash

My sister is a half sister who i rarely see
plus she's 8
so no hugs :feelsbadman:
"so" makes no sense
There are chads who get hugs from their 8 year old half-sisters they see occasionally.

my sister is 3 years younger then me,
i couldnt touch her,
i have no sexual urges towards her,
i think thats the norm between family members :)
i did check her boobs out just out of instinct, but felt dirty afterwards :)
1) yes you could, you choose not to
2) yes you do, it's just convenient for you to deny them
3) it isn't the norm
4) that's just social conditioning, stop being a cuck

I never hugged my sister.
We don't have any physical contact, even though we live in the same house.

No, I am onlychildcel :feelsrope: sister havers are very lucky.

VOLCEL IF YOU WOULDNT

the least you can do is send me her panties for microbiological research.

I dont hug anyone. I feel dead inside.

I have an older sister and she has hugged me plenty of times but I never felt any kind of sexual energy. Even thinking about anything sexual about my sister creeps me out and disgusts me.

No, there's nothing sexual between a sister and brother,
non-sistercels always come up with this trash
I didn't specify 'sexual' in the original post. Merely talking about platonic.

This 'non-sexual' reliance on Westermarck propaganda just seems like COPE to me.

If it were non-sexual then I guess it would be just the same seeing a sister topless swimming as it would be a bro?

Thought not.

I never hugged my sister.
We don't have any physical contact, even though we live in the same house.
Never EVER, or just not in the last decade?

I would have roped if I had a sister. If there are any incels here with non-virgin sisters you're all cucks.

She seems to avoid me, I also never hug her, prolly my autism.

what am I supposed to do?

If your father is too much of a spineless cuckold to beat the shit out of her for insulting your entire family by having sex outside of marriage then it is your job to do so.

If your father is too much of a spineless cuckold to beat the shit out of her for insulting your entire family by having sex outside of marriage then it is your job to do so.

I actually have punched her lol. My dad got mad at me

Did you punch her for that reason? Does your father know she's not a virgin? How did you find out?

No it wasn't for that specific reason lol

and he's well aware they're not virgins (I have two older sisters)

Shes older by 5 years. She hugs me occasionally.

they've had boyfriends, went to college, dressed like whores......
so you have more than one? I'm so sorry bro. I probably would've had to Fritzlmaxx if I had any sisters. Thankfully I have 3 brothers lol.

so you have more than one? I'm so sorry bro. I probably would've had to Fritzlmaxx if I had any sisters. Thankfully I have 3 brothers lol.

yeah 2 older sisters. fucking annoying. the one's kinda nice but the other is a total bitch

Yes but I'm not going to fucking cup her boobs like a retarded faggot

if you would do that, rope ASAP

Nope no hugs and she's always mad at me like every other foid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They're your sisters. What's the most they can do? Will they call you a dirty inkwell? lol.

they're 27 and 29 years old

you think there's any chance in hell they're virgins?

Sistercels are fakecels

I have hugged her

"has your sister ever hugged you" obviously lol

How am I trolling? At that age they should at least be in LTRs.

they've been in LTRs in the past, in high school they both had a LTR and they've had other boyfriends since. the one is engaged now and the other is single

I have a sister but no hugging, she also knows that i am an incel therefore deep down she despises me. After all, most women in my family ignore me, sometimes i feel invisible and i realized that this has got much worse with aging

What the fuck is wrong with you and your incest posts?
Yes but I'm not going to fucking cup her boobs like a retarded faggot

This

Last edited:
Only people who are seriously fucked up in the head, or who live in Alabama will lust after their sister

Thanks to you sister-hugging Chads who answered the basic question. Could you perhaps elaborate like how often you get hugs, if it is a full hug or a half/side hug, the last time you hugged or were hugged, etc? Please relate memorable experiences.

Hey @Mrpvolts ... :soy:

Shes older by 5 years.
She hugs me occasionally.
:chad:

but I'm not going to fucking cup her boobs like a retarded faggot

:soy:

I have hugged her

"has your sister ever hugged you"
obviously lol

What the fuck is wrong with you and your incest posts?

Only people who are seriously fucked up in the head, or who live in Alabama will lust after their sister

Thanks to you sister-hugging Chads who answered the basic question. Could you perhaps elaborate like how often you get hugs, if it is a full hug or a half/side hug, the last time you hugged or were hugged, etc? Please relate memorable experiences.

Hey @Mrpvolts ... :soy:

Full hug. We hug every time we see each other. My whole family is really nice so it's not uncommon.

Jfl at alabamacels. I just can't become so degenerate to the point of fucking my own sister. Some cousin perhaps? Maybe but not my sister lol.

It's not incest if you wear a rubber

Full hug. We hug every time we see each other.
How often is that?

Jfl at alabamacels.
I just can't become so degenerate to the point of fucking my own sister.
Some cousin perhaps? Maybe but not my sister lol.
This is cope probably because your sister is unattractive and you would be volcel regarding her even if she wasn't your sister.