Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sister had sex in my bed

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
god damn having a sister must be nothing but daily rage fuel sessions

The only reason I don't agree with the cumming in her bed idea, is because it can be taken the wrong way. Also a good question is whose idea it was to fuck in your bed in the first place.

I would throw a way that contaminated shiit. The bed too.

Jesus fucking christ this pisses me off. My mom actually kicked me out when I was 16 because she knew I'd beat someones ass if my sister did anything like this.

Lifefuel for onlychildcels

Shame your sister infront of your family bro. If you let this slide you be sleeping on top cumstains soon enough.

Punch him in the eye

Why are you hanging out with your sister's ex ?

That's horrible man. But if it makes you feel any better, my sister's room is right next to mind and we share a wall. I have to hear her banging Chads on a regular basis. I usually put headphones on and try to drown out the sounds but unfortunately I can still feel the vibrations of her headboard hitting the wall because my bed is right by the wall on the other side of where her bed is. Our beds are back to back if that makes sense. So when her bed is shaking and headboard thudding against the wall, it almost feels like my own bed is shaking. It's pure suicide fuel.
holy mother of fuck i feel bad for you man