Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sister had sex in my bed

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I was hanging out with my sister’s ex boyfriend a few days ago and we shot the shit for hours on end. At one point he was telling me about how he hooked up with my sister, and he said “It was in your room–“

I said what

He said “I mean her room”

I kept probing him and he kept insisting it was in her room, but her room has a twin sized bed and my room has a queen sized bed, so he’s most likely lying to save face. JFL AT THIS SHIT. YOUR OWN SISTER FUCKING IN YOUR BED LIKE THE STUPID FUCKING ANIMAL SHE IS.

Low T, should’ve beat his ass

honour kill him holy shit how can u take that bro

Video tape it, send it your parents friend relative. Post it on her social media.
Destroy her reputation turn her to the life of prostitution

I was hanging out with my sister’s ex boyfriend a few days ago and we shot the shit for hours on end. At one point he was telling me about how he hooked up with my sister, and he said “It was in your room–“

I said what

He said “I mean her room”

I kept probing him and he kept insisting it was in her room, but her room has a twin sized bed and my room has a queen sized bed, so he’s most likely lying to save face. JFL AT THIS SHIT. YOUR OWN SISTER FUCKING IN YOUR BED LIKE THE STUPID FUCKING ANIMAL SHE IS.
this is exactly how Elliot started tbh.

It wasn’t in his bedroom though
he actually said he listened to it for like...seconds minutes who knows..he didn't say how long but I think he went into some detail.

that's gotta be worse..i mean at least they had the decency to do it when you weren't around.

It wasn’t in his bedroom though
Lol, I can only imagine if he had come home to find that on top of what he already did. Day of retribution wouldve come a lot earlier.

You should beat up your sister for stepping in your room without asking.

That's horrible man. But if it makes you feel any better, my sister's room is right next to mind and we share a wall. I have to hear her banging Chads on a regular basis. I usually put headphones on and try to drown out the sounds but unfortunately I can still feel the vibrations of her headboard hitting the wall because my bed is right by the wall on the other side of where her bed is. Our beds are back to back if that makes sense. So when her bed is shaking and headboard thudding against the wall, it almost feels like my own bed is shaking. It's pure suicide fuel.

That's horrible man. But if it makes you feel any better, my sister's room is right next to mind and we share a wall. I have to hear her banging Chads on a regular basis. I usually put headphones on and try to drown out the sounds but unfortunately I can still feel the vibrations of her headboard hitting the wall because my bed is right by the wall on the other side of where her bed is. Our beds are back to back if that makes sense. So when her bed is shaking and headboard thudding against the wall, it almost feels like my own bed is shaking. It's pure suicide fuel.
Elliot Rodger is that you xd

:soy: "I'm friends with a guy who fucked my sister. Typical topics of conversation we have are how he fucked my sister and where."

:soy: "I'm friends with a guy who fucked my sister. Typical topics of conversation we have are how he fucked my sister and where."
This. Why would he bring up smashing your sister for any reason other than to shame you. A solid fist to the jaw was the only redeemable action.

This. Why would he bring up smashing your sister for any reason other than to shame you. A solid fist to the jaw was the only redeemable action.
Agree with that, but you should also not forget about the sis. She knows that it was the room of OP and could've at least respected his privacy but nuh uh, the slut fucked there. She deserves double punches to the jaw.

Agree with that, but you should also not forget about the sis. She knows that it was the room of OP and could've at least respected his privacy but nuh uh, the slut fucked there. She deserves double punches to the jaw.
Agreed. Both deserve punishment. Why would she smash in OP's bed and not her own? As if the bed being any bigger matters. It was literally done solely to the detriment of OP. OP, I will be disappointed if we don't hear form you about what you're going to do to redeem this cuckery.

Your own parents clothed, feed, and sheltered this dumb whore just to have her fuck in your bed. Ultimate betrayal

I think I’m going to key her car when she next visits us

Agreed. Both deserve punishment. Why would she smash in OP's bed and not her own? As if the bed being any bigger matters. It was literally done solely to the detriment of OP. OP, I will be disappointed if we don't hear form you about what you're going to do to redeem this cuckery.
I’m going to key her car

Your own parents clothed, feed, and sheltered this dumb whore just to have her fuck in your bed. Ultimate betrayal

I think I’m going to key her car when she next visits us
You need to do this. And confront her about what she has done.

hoped u wash your bedsheets otherwise ur gay

You need to do this. And confront her about what she has done.
She would only deny it like the lying cunt she is, and if I were to show anger around her, she would suspect me of keying her car, so I have to act like nothing happened while she freaks out about her car

You're a cuck if you don't take action over this

That is pretty fucked up and rude. Ejaculate on her bed to take revenge.

You probably jerk off over the thought of your sister getting fucked on your bed. Spineless cuck

Have sex in your sister's bed :feelsthink: :feelshehe:

Low T, should’ve beat his ass
stop with this macho talk if he fought him op would be branded a psycho and be beaten up
if he wants revenge he should do it in a way he knows he can get away with it

stop with this macho talk if he fought him op would be branded a psycho and be beaten up
i’m going to key her car the next time she visits us

Shit, cucked by your own sister and made into a complete little bitch of the family... Must suck, bro.

Demand a BJ, if she refuses, tell her parents.

Cum in her bed when she's not looking.

Lol

Should of threatened him with a weapon.

how does it feel to have a sister and be incel I thought having a sister would help your cause somewhat maybe asking one of her friends for a pitty fuck

Hire a hooker and fuck her in your sister's bed.

Btw why do you even hang around with your sister's exes?

You should tell your father and you should both beat the shit out of your whore sister.

this reminds me of that time when i caught my female classmate making out with my brother on my desk. normies are disgusting.