Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW sister-cels did your sister ever bring any of her friends over to your house for a sleepover? How did this affect you?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
SisterFriends

DEXTER AND SOME GIRLS

SITTING IN A TREE

I saw a girl suck on a condom and say "if it tasted like this I would gladly do it", I assume it was a flavored one :fuk:

i have 2 sisters so it happens a lot. i usually hole up in my room and put on noise cancelling headphones. i get annoyed at most and admittedly a little jealous since i never had a social life in my high school years. but i dont waste time crying over spilt milk

if they start extending their bullshit past 12am i go downstairs and yell at them to stfu which they usually do. if not i threaten to all the police and it stops there. my sisters know they cant fk with me because i literally pay the bills for the house

Last edited:
I don't have a sister.

Sistercels are fakecels.

probably thinks "you could've just raped your sister to ascend" I dunno

you could in theory rape any foid if you wanted to throw your life away, but I don't hold sex in such high priority

if you have to rape someone, u are still incel

ask your sister to suck your dick

spoken like someone who doesn't know what its like to have a sister

subscribes to radical feminist agendas, sometimes she drives even our parents insane...I hate her with a burning passion, now if only I had a cute docile little sister..
yea, thats like all sisters. like 99% of femnoids. my sisters talk about feminism and liberal bullshit at the dinner table, makes me want to slap them in their fking faces.

cute docile little sisters only exist in anime. 99% of girls get brainwashed in todays cuck society.

spoken like someone who doesn't know what its like to have a sister
I don't have a sister. Stop bragging about having a sister.

Yeah, the sister-less guys here who are like "just fuck your sister bro" have no fucking idea what it's like to have one.
Yeah, your sister hates you even more than a average girl.

i have 2 sisters so it happens a lot. i usually hole up in my room and put on noise cancelling headphones. i get annoyed at most and admittedly a little jealous since i never had a social life in my high school years. but i dont waste time crying over spilt milk

if they start extending their bullshit past 12am i go downstairs and yell at them to stfu which they usually do. if not i threaten to all the police and it stops there. my sisters know they cant fk with me because i literally pay the bills for the house
bro you should social circle maxx with your sisters friends, volcel if you don't try from time to time drink with them

Last edited:
Bruh if i had a sister i would kill myself dedsrs

Yes she brought friends, but I was never got involved. Too shy and they never were interested in me.

Also based and lolipilled pics in your threads.

she brought friends, but I was never got involved.
son
Too shy and they never were interested in me.
just LARP like maybe at least one has a secret interest she is good at hiding

or maybe they lack spontaneous interest but begin to be intrigued when they see how good you are at playing Mew2 in SSBM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back