Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sister and mom talking about high school to college relationships

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’m at a family gathering and my mom sister and aunt are having a talk about these relationships. So they say it’s unrealistic since they both “need time to see other people” and believe it’s too serious for people so young. Instead they think it’s best they “take a break” and see other people and then come back to each other. This is the most degenerate conversation Ive ever witnessed in my family tbh. If the two have REAL love for each other, the LAST thing on their mind is some other persons vagina/dick.

modern relationships are a joke

modern relationships are a joke
They really are girls don´t have any integrity anymore they will cheat on their boyfriend even husband as soon as something better comes along.

They really are girls don´t have any integridy anymore they will cheat on their boyfriend even husband as soon as something better comes along.
not even if something better comes along, I've seen them break up for the minuscule chance of something better.

not even if something better comes along, I've seen them break up for the minuscule chance of something better.
In an adult relationship you have to have looks, money, car, job, good mental health (no social awkwardness) every single thing must be perfect to please women.

In an adult relationship you have to have looks, money, car, job, good mental health (no social awkwardness) every single thing must be perfect to please women.
they are akin to black holes, nothing will please them

meanwhile i went through school a friendless KHHV, fuck this world

Degenerate filthy creatures

Sounds like a rationality to get more chad cock and if anyone tells them anything they can say "He didn't feel right at the time so I found other people who felt right" (Literally)

At least they didn't ask you about your relationships.

Put in your ear buds next time bro (srs) roasties hate to be passively ignored.

I had the unfortunate (forgot word mind is blanking) of overhearing a conversation between my coworker and her daughter. Her daughter came to visit to eat lunch with her Mom. They sometimes do this off/on throughout the year. The girl had been in a relationship since she was 12 with a boy she really loved but they were going to two different high schools and the daughter was crying and demanding to have her parents sign her to the other school so she could be with her boyfriend. The girl was 15 at the time.

The Mother, my coworker, told her that she needed to "branch out" and find other boys to date because "How do you know what you like if you don't try other stuff?" That is a direct fucking quote you guys I shit you not. She basically told her daughter not to stay with one guy her whole life and to instead ride the cock carousel. I was enraged with silent fury but had to pretend I couldn't hear a thing. I had my headphones on and was typing on my office computer to seem busy. I also didn't want the situation to become anymore awkward as the daughter was crying the whole time but was trying to stay quiet since she was in an office at her mother's work.

I had the unfortunate (forgot word mind is blanking) of overhearing a conversation between my coworker and her daughter. Her daughter came to visit to eat lunch with her Mom. They sometimes do this off/on throughout the year. The girl had been in a relationship since she was 12 with a boy she really loved but they were going to two different high schools and the daughter was crying and demanding to have her parents sign her to the other school so she could be with her boyfriend. The girl was 15 at the time.

The Mother, my coworker, told her that she needed to "branch out" and find other boys to date because "How do you know what you like if you don't try other stuff?" That is a direct fucking quote you guys I shit you not. She basically told her daughter not to stay with one guy her whole life and to instead ride the cock carousel. I was enraged with silent fury but had to pretend I couldn't hear a thing. I had my headphones on and was typing on my office computer to seem busy. I also didn't want the situation to become anymore awkward as the daughter was crying the whole time but was trying to stay quiet since she was in an office at her mother's work.
Pisses me off to know there are actually mother’s out there advocating this shit. It pisses me off and I bet happens a lot more than we dudes think

You know what to do.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fa57.foxnews.com%2Fa57.foxnews.com%2Fmedia2.foxnews.com%2Fthumbnails%2Fi%2F052714%2F640%2F360%2F1024%2F512%2F052714_ff_prevented_640.jpg%3Fve%3D1%26tl%3D1&hash=ea20f171006468a5e3b9a060bbc4c956