Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single women in your apartment building = attracts thugs, loud shit, drug dealers, angry lovers

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Having spent a good 10+ years living alone in random apartment buildings in college and in a big city, I can tell you nothing attracts bad shit like a single woman (of any race but mostly white women).

There's always a bunch of random men coming through, drug dealers dropping off weed (and getting their dick sucked I guess), people always delivering food, loud music, and general fucked up shit.

Hell, actual drug dealer houses are more low key and quieter than your average white female living alone in a college town.

Even 10+ years ago before tinder and smart phones, I don't think I've ever noticed a woman who only had one guy come to her place in the same week. It was always different random men. Even women in relationships were seeing a bunch of guys.

Yea, there always seemed to be awfully more attention to their doors then to the male neighbors. Usually the males come out for a smoke or go shopping while numerous people men and women go to her door.

Women need men more than men need women

Here we don’t have campus apartments but there’s an apartment complex especially for students so students from all nearby unis and colleges live here. You cannot begin to imagine the hellish sounds you’d hear at night. Moans, baby crying, arguing, loud music, etc.

Can’t move out because there aren’t any other affordable apartments where i can live alone, the rest are where you have to share a bathroom with someone. Fuck that

Here we don’t have campus apartments but there’s an apartment complex especially for students so students from all nearby unis and colleges live here. You cannot begin to imagine the hellish sounds you’d hear at night. Moans, baby crying, arguing, loud music, etc.

Can’t move out because there aren’t any other affordable apartments where i can live alone, the rest are where you have to share a bathroom with someone. Fuck that
Women are absolutely disgusting animals. I lived with one whilst at college and all I could hear most nights was her moaning like a whore as she was getting fucked by a different guy almost daily.

all I could hear most nights was her moaning like a whore as she was getting fucked by a different guy almost daily.
Suicidefuel living with a foid during especially college

Suicidefuel living with a foid during especially college
It was thoroughly blackpilling. I used to physically shake when I could hear her getting fucked, half through sadness and half through jealous rage.

HAHAHA, no
Probably not for sexual gratification but women largely have and still do depend on cucks like beta orbiters, companies, and the goverment which is still mostly run by men.

Women are absolutely disgusting animals. I lived with one whilst at college and all I could hear most nights was her moaning like a whore as she was getting fucked by a different guy almost daily.
But she would still call you entitled for wanting to fuck a girl once.

Probably not for sexual gratification but women largely have and still do depend on cucks like beta orbiters, companies, and the goverment which is still mostly run by men.

They are dependent on men not going APESHIT. And bitches are doing a REALLY shitty job of that, because how long and how many are the cucks they have defending their asses gonna stick around??

"Just get your own place bro". Yeah, you're still gonna be dealing with foids and their asshole orbiters. It's very hard to truly escape from women.