Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Single women are bitchy, married ones are not?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
In my experience, it seems foids that are single, riding the carousel, or “in a relationship” are complete ice queen bitches towards me for no reason. Yet married foids (and relatively young ones, not grandmas) are surprisingly nice to me.
Has anyone here experienced something similar? If so...any thoughts as to why?

All the single mothers I knew were wierd and had wierd children but tbh I found them more approachable, married mothers had an authoritive position like I was talking to a principal, single mums felt more like an older sister

I forgot to include single moms —- you are correct that they’re weird, but from my exp nor very approachable. In fact they seem to be the bitchiest of all, IMO
All the single mothers I knew were wierd and had wierd children but tbh I found them more approachable, married mothers had an authoritive position like I was talking to a principal, single mums felt more like an older sister

I forgot to include single moms —- you are correct that they’re weird, but from my exp nor very approachable. In fact they seem to be the bitchiest of all, IMO

I'm autistic I thought you asked about single vs married mums

Yeah you're right married women are less often lookisit or mean to me

Its because the married women have their sexual desires controlled and tamed by their husbands unlike the single women.

They don't see you as a sexual threat, or potential rapist, cause they think their husbands will protect them from you. Also you're not a sexual being to them. To single foids, they're afraid you, a subhuman, might try to get your way to their pants curry style

only virgin cute girls count