Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single ugly foids are holding out for chad

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I was going through quora reading about loneliness and shit just tryna see if someone was blackpilled I see a ugly foid say the reason she's alone is because men think she's easy because she's ugly so she choose to be alone this pissed me off imagine saying your forever alone but have had men trying to get with you all single ugly foids are waiting out for chad idgaf she said she's just looking for that one who doesn't see her as a easy target we all know she means chad jfl and I bet the men who hit her up are her looksmatches jfl:feelsree:

I want western society to collapse. This is the only solution.

probably said "i have a bf" when an incel asked her out

Foids would rather be single forever than be in relationship with ugly men:reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want western society to collapse. This is the only solution.
That’s the only solution. Things aren’t going to get better. Society would have to collapse but eventually it would be built back up again and things would just repeat.

That’s the only solution. Things aren’t going to get better. Society would have to collapse but eventually it would be built back up again and things would just repeat.
we never learn ? :fuk:

I hate this world