Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Single Mothers Who Get Government Assistance and Welfare and Child Support that don’t work are the Biggest Stains and Drains on this Planet.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I rank them higher than criminals and druggies.

They cause more damage to the world than any other group of people.

I cannot wait till i do protests against single mothers in the future.

:yes:Spot on. They also raise said criminals and druggies, whom foids of course love and decide to copulate with, then the guy ends up leaving/dying of drug addiction or from street activity thus creating a new generation of single mothers, perpetuating the cycle.

:yes:Spot on. They also raise said criminals and druggies, whom foids of course love and decide to copulate with, then the guy ends up leaving/dying of drug addiction or from street activity thus creating a new generation of single mothers, perpetuating the cycle.
Yes indeed. They raise murderers, rapists, druggies, criminals, school shooters, abusive people. All the bunch

Everything bad in this world is mostly a result of single mother parenting.

Yes indeed. They raise murderers, rapists, druggies, criminals, school shooters, abusive people. All the bunch

Everything bad in this world is mostly a result of single mother parenting.