Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Single mothers raise most criminals: west is doomed and femoids are responsible for it

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
[UWSL]I am convinced that abrahamic religions are TOTALLY right about femoids, and why femoids shouldn't have the right to chose who she wants to marry.[/UWSL]

Someone made a post about how average IQ is dropping in western countries (a concept called reverse Flynn effect) and no matter how much feminist infested soyciety tries to blame it all on technology, pollution and what not, its obvious femoids are responsible for it for only wanting to pass genes with low IQ low inhib criminals.

Thread 'Women selecting the "best genes": average IQ dropping' https://incels.is/threads/women-selecting-the-best-genes-average-iq-dropping.323422/

And now I got some statistics that prove that single mothers (consequence of feminism) raise criminals.

Screenshot 2021 11 13 19 33 41 47 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Screenshot 2021 11 13 19 33 50 67 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

IMG 20211113 194710

Femoids shouldn't be allowed to chose whom they marry, and the west is doomed to become even worse than Africa. As of now we criticise niggers for being backward, criminal and their countries being a shithole, but west is not only headed for the same direction but it's gonna be even worse than niggerlands.

Fortunately it seems the percentage of single parent households has, for now, plateaued.

I sympathize for US niggers. Perhaps they could have escaped perpetual poverty, but jews, faggots, feminists, and other degenerates pushed the 1960s counterculture that ended up OBLITERATING black families.

Attachments

• 1636831116898.png
    1636831116898.png
    142 KB · Views: 53
Women are responsible. They just don't want any responsibilities it's written in their inferior dna

probably because all their kids are mutts
walking crime statistics :feelsthink:

Every guy i met with a single mom was low iq wannabe criminal trash like the island boys

I heard somewhere that the racial disparity among blacks and whites in prison is completely eliminated when you factor in being raised by a single mom.

I agree. I was raised by a single mother. Nuff' said.

single father got it the worst.

Single mother can go on a dating app then some captain save a hoe beta bux will come in and date them in order for the single mom to leach off him without telling him the truth face to face. While having a lot of simp calling her strong and brave for raising a child on her own without a partner.

Single father there's no backup plan once the mother left the family. He is raising the kid on his own while going through hell. Sometime even get falsely accused/arrested/beaten up by woke tards who thinks he is a pedo for bringing his own kid to the park.

Not only that the single father also have to face the harsh responsibility head on that means getting fired at work can spell disaster because there's literally zero backup plan. No folds want to date a single father unless he is rich, no folds want to date a single father in order to be his beta buxx.

Now imagine the rage the kid felt growing up having a lot of respect for the father. Only to see the woketard trying to cancel fathers day because is toxic masculinity. I feel like the world going from clown world into a sick twisted eldritch abomination incarnated as society

Last edited:
Cope, being a single father is based, nd implies that you ditched the foid sheet childbirth or somehow won a custody case :lul:

Better to raise a child without a hole and juet hire a nanny when you need to. Most foid mothers just corrupt their kids anyway (like the ones that give their 5 yo the kikecine)

And don't forget that one mother who tried to transition her 7 year old son into trans after divorce and confused the child while he is growing up by telling him "men bad just like your father. you're bad but is not too late to change gender"