Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Single Mothers Are Fucking Worthless

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Had two incidents on the job that almost compelled me to drag a bitch by her hair and demand they do a better job at controlling their fatherless bastard crotch goblins.

First involved a boy of around three or four get destructive and loud over him being denied a soda. For some reason the little fuck kept following me around, waving his arms and pointing to a soda machine as if I gave a motherfuck and a half that his mamas food stamps don't work on vending machines. Threw several random objects at other customers and knocked down tables and chairs. Mother made ZERO effort to knock that shit off.

Second incident involved a kid trying to steal from a backpack that belonged to a coworker. Despite being caught in the act, he denied the incident and the mother ignored my coworker and refused to put her phone away and at least acknowledge the situation. Another coworker decided to white knight for the coworker and scare the kid, which to be fair, made him apologize and behave himself.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to let someone who is clearly not father material fuck a baby into you ? I swear, shit like this is why we need to bring back scarlet letters and burning at the stake...

full

Kids are shit nowadays. No one wants to punish them.

Dnr but I agree