Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Single mother of 5 wants a 6’5 man.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I was browsing YouTube and stumbled on the channel Pink Book Lessons and it’s very black-pilling.

View: https://youtu.be/jJ809K89Vvw

This (visibly overweight) single mother of 5 stated her preference for taller men, In the neighborhood of 6’4-5. With this height basis she eliminated almost all of the male population. She has almost no real life prospects and isn’t very financially well off. When asked “why would a man be lucky to have you?” she responded with “Well, I wouldn’t say he’d be lucky.” After that she goes off about her love for shopping and reality TV, not an exciting person.

@ionlycopenow you’re 6’5, go get her champ!

@GripMaxxing
@Broly @kanyepilled @sckicksal345 thoughtslossus?

Last edited:
Rather be volcel than be with this creature:feelshaha:

Imagine being 6’5 and going for “girls” that look like a hippo
And when she says 6’5 she probably wants a well proportioned man for that height. Despite being very overweight.

About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese

Women would rather be 6th in line on the bench for team Chad than be a regular starter for team Incel

Also this is the average FDS user:feelshaha:
She’s a high value queen.
Women would rather be 6th in line on the bench for team Chad than be a regular starter for team Incel
Truth, I might have to start considering single moms for a relationship at this point despite being only 18 and still in school.

I'd like to a have a 5'10 gf though. But the difference is, she can easily get a tall Chad and I can't get any gf. JFL.

I'd like to a have a 5'10 gf though. But the difference is, she can easily get a tall Chad and I can't get any gf. JFL.
I’d like to have a girl that’s below 6’4 and above 4’9 ideally.

So these women give away their most valuable commodity, their womb for FREE to Pukki and Ray-Ray and then expect Mabunda to pay for something they gave away for free. I genuinely detest :feelspuke::feelspuke: black women, call me a self hating idiot but these things are the reason for such a high population in Africa

The thing in the video sounds so much like a man like many of its sistaz out here.

:lul::lul::lul:

And she's going to get who's she asked for while we rot.

Ehhhh 6’5 Tyrone doesn’t want a single mom with 5 kids.
We probably also thought that no guy would fuck a woman with four kids, yet she had the fifth one.

chad pumps and dumps :chad: