Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Single mother of 2: "If you're under 6 foot tall don't bother!!"

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Look at the entitlement dripping from this 29 year old used up piece of trash. And MGTOW told you that women hit the wall at 30? They drop their lists of demands? Their options dwindle down?

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=85048094

First off I am a mother of two and they're my world I will not choose a man over them, they're my first priority and next is my two jobs.

So you don't even get second priority even as the cuck you see

I am an outgoing and adventurous independent person and I say whats on my mind.

In other words, "I want to be free to see what other options are out there while i'm dating you" If you have something to say about it, you're a judgemental fuddy-duddy chauvinist who's gotta go

I am separated and want to have a good time meeting new and interesting people in hopes to having a good connection with someone that can maybe developed into a relationship.

Yeah multi-dating to weed out creepy ass incel losers from the chadlites and fuckboy material, get some potential new friendzoned orbiters, etc. We know how this goes

On that note I am into men who are 6'0 or taller, in great shape, with facial hair, and have tattoos. If you dont fit this and you message me I won't reply so take that as a hint!

She has so many options she can afford to be this specific about who she even acknowledges!

Also very important, I get bored easily so you must be able to keep my interest and make me want to know more. I am not looking for a hook up!!

You better act like a court jester for her or she'll drop you with a click of her fingers. They'll be no hook ups from this strong independent single mommy, unless of course you fit the mold of the perfect Chad described above

Random facts about me:
- I pay my own bills
- I'm a Taurus so stubborn and hard headed
- I love laughing so a guy who can do that is a plus
- I find happiness in the little things in life
- I love getting all dolled up and going out or staying in and watching movies and cuddling
- I won't date a guy who is shorter then 6' or is out of shape
- I'm a very affectionate person love cuddling and PDA which is a must for me
- I'm OCD and hate odd numbers
- If I went back to school it would be to become a chef or a mechanic (old muscle cars)
- I love to cook and bake
- I try to be as healthy as I can
- I go to the gym regularly
- I have a Chihuahua puppy who is well trained
- I don't reply to people who don't interest me or who just message "hey"
- I'm a stripper at The Den in Cheyenne, WY

P.S. Since i get asked this quite often, yes I am a real person not a catfish. I dont have time to be playing games or keeping up with lies.

Instagram and snapchat: tamararose04

>I'm a Taurus so stubborn and hard headed

I've heard this before and it never implies anything good for anybody, trust me.

Brad Pitt who is 5'11" would soak her used up roast in miliseconds.

>I'm a Taurus so stubborn and hard headed

I've heard this before and it never implies anything good for anybody, trust me.
Whenever a foid describes herself as stubborn, independent, passionate, strong etc. you know she's a crazy moody bitch.

why do you do this to yourself, stop looking dating sites and cherry picking you cuck this is not news

I bet if Tom Cruise messaged her then height suddenly wouldn’t matter. :feelskek:

To be fair she is an 8 in my opinion so leave the cunt to it BUT she is 29 so sagging skin, looking tired, droopy tits and wrinkles are right around the corner so chad will be looking for better very soon.

It pisses me off when 5- say shit like this though. Even though I'm 6'3 I still find it disgusting.

Brad Pitt who is 5'11" would soak her used up roast in miliseconds.
He is also likely frauding and is 5'10
To be fair she is an 8 in my opinion so leave the cunt to it BUT she is 29 so sagging skin, looking tired, droopy tits and wrinkles are right around the corner so chad will be looking for better very soon.

It pisses me off when 5- say shit like this though. Even though I'm 6'3 I still find it disgusting.
She has a nice body but her face is nothing special.

He is also likely frauding and is 5'10

She has a nice body but her face is nothing special.
He definitely wears lifts to be 6'0", but I think he's a legit 5'11", maybe dips down to 5'10.5" at night. Celebheights is generally very accurate. He's also over 50 so height loss probably started for him a few years ago.
He's an old manlet and still mogs 95% of men.

Last edited:
I won't date a fat landwhale with a usedup pussy with the diameter of a GRP pipe and has two fucking kids. :)

Where is catfishman when you need him?

...and you can bet your ass she will find the guy she is looking for.

Women never, ever lose.

Translation "i pay my bills" == "men pay my bills"

Get to the end and shes a fucking stripper, men pay your bills confirmed

They have an interesting personality quiz on the site, I've done it.

I wouldn't let her make me a sandwich.

Look at the entitlement dripping from this 29 year old used up piece of trash. And MGTOW told you that women hit the wall at 30? They drop their lists of demands? Their options dwindle down?

https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=85048094

First off I am a mother of two and they're my world I will not choose a man over them, they're my first priority and next is my two jobs.

So you don't even get second priority even as the cuck you see

I am an outgoing and adventurous independent person and I say whats on my mind.

In other words, "I want to be free to see what other options are out there while i'm dating you" If you have something to say about it, you're a judgemental fuddy-duddy chauvinist who's gotta go

I am separated and want to have a good time meeting new and interesting people in hopes to having a good connection with someone that can maybe developed into a relationship.

Yeah multi-dating to weed out creepy ass incel losers from the chadlites and fuckboy material, get some potential new friendzoned orbiters, etc. We know how this goes

On that note I am into men who are 6'0 or taller, in great shape, with facial hair, and have tattoos. If you dont fit this and you message me I won't reply so take that as a hint!

She has so many options she can afford to be this specific about who she even acknowledges!

Also very important, I get bored easily so you must be able to keep my interest and make me want to know more. I am not looking for a hook up!!

You better act like a court jester for her or she'll drop you with a click of her fingers. They'll be no hook ups from this strong independent single mommy, unless of course you fit the mold of the perfect Chad described above

Random facts about me:
- I pay my own bills
- I'm a Taurus so stubborn and hard headed
- I love laughing so a guy who can do that is a plus
- I find happiness in the little things in life
- I love getting all dolled up and going out or staying in and watching movies and cuddling
- I won't date a guy who is shorter then 6' or is out of shape
- I'm a very affectionate person love cuddling and PDA which is a must for me
- I'm OCD and hate odd numbers
- If I went back to school it would be to become a chef or a mechanic (old muscle cars)
- I love to cook and bake
- I try to be as healthy as I can
- I go to the gym regularly
- I have a Chihuahua puppy who is well trained
- I don't reply to people who don't interest me or who just message "hey"
- I'm a stripper at The Den in Cheyenne, WY

P.S. Since i get asked this quite often, yes I am a real person not a catfish. I dont have time to be playing games or keeping up with lies.

Instagram and snapchat: tamararose04
skin off this fucking whore alive

lol, idc I'm stronger than you

Thumb look either wefuckn or imfuckn who did this so fuckin 15163715

Translation "i pay my bills" == "men pay my bills"

Get to the end and shes a fucking stripper, men pay your bills confirmed

make her work in a sweatshop. I ain't touchin that shit.

- I'm a stripper at The Den in Cheyenne,
USA == CUCKED AF.

In any sane society no whore would show such entitlement in public in the fear of being lynched.

But in fucking "free" America these whores are literally on the top of the social foodchain.

They get what they want -instantly- while her looksmatch male rots away like an useless insect. Its so fucking over.

To be fair she is an 8 in my opinion so leave the cunt to it BUT she is 29 so sagging skin
She is a 6/10 at best, don't let her tits distort your judgment.

looks like a thot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 13.48.00.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 13.48.00.png
    59 KB · Views: 115
looks like a thot
damn, that´s gotta be atleast a 2cm philtrum.

Also 1000 cock stare.

Kek at her getting 1500 insta followers. This world has really gone to shit.

Cucks are the reason her standards are to high. In a fair world she would be dating a 5'7 300lb felon.

In the past strippers were seen as the bottom of the barrel that anyone could freely murder and dispose without major consequences,today they are entitled cunts with a extensive and unrealistic list of demands that include the package of two kids :lul::lul::kys:

Someone go ER at the strip club she works at

"You must be 6 foot to even talk to me" vs I hate my life, i want to die, i just wish someone could love me........

Obviously it's us that are most entitled... :feelstastyman:

Her profession is an exotic dancer jfl

skin off this fucking whore alive
Her profession is an exotic dancer jfl
How i wish we lived in a world where all cucks disappeared and foids could never get money or even validation just because they're foids.

Anything that revolves around giving money to a foid because it's a foid is cuckery. Get the fuck off this planet cucks!

Last edited: