Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single Moms are The NAACP of Woman

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
Seriously, 90% of the time You come across a profile of a single mother on Tinder, POF, OKC or whatever it is: "Where are all the real men who aren't just about sex and who will take care of me and buy me flowers blah blah blah."

I'm 1000% dating someone with a kid in the every situation the entitlement they sometimes reek of puts me off right away.

It's not anyone else's fault that you let some low-life Negroid baboon nut in you and (shockingly) he then ran out. And no, it is not at all unreasonable that a man would not want to raise someone else's kid. You might be attractive (Which 90% of you arent) but if you have a kid, you are off limits to a lot of guys. If anything you should be lowering your standards just a bit.

The worst ones are those who act like they are some rare prize that everyone should be vying over. "Please be at least 6 feet tall, have your own house, and enough money to shower me with gifts." Any relatively undesirable man with these standards would be roasted relentlessly.

Fuck off Burnt Steak Pussy bitch U are a used Goods and u people should be Fined a considerable amount of Money for your degeneracy

don't date a single mom if the dad isn't also your race. or if the kid doesn't look your own race. that is step one

Seriously, 90% of the time You come across a profile of a single mother on Tinder, POF, OKC or whatever it is: "Where are all the real men who aren't just about sex and who will take care of me and buy me flowers blah blah blah."

I'm 1000% dating someone with a kid in the every situation the entitlement they sometimes reek of puts me off right away.

It's not anyone else's fault that you let some low-life Negroid baboon nut in you and (shockingly) he then ran out. And no, it is not at all unreasonable that a man would not want to raise someone else's kid. You might be attractive (Which 90% of you arent) but if you have a kid, you are off limits to a lot of guys. If anything you should be lowering your standards just a bit.

The worst ones are those who act like they are some rare prize that everyone should be vying over. "Please be at least 6 feet tall, have your own house, and enough money to shower me with gifts." Any relatively undesirable man with these standards would be roasted relentlessly.

Fuck off Burnt Steak Pussy bitch U are a used Goods and u people should be Fined a considerable amount of Money for your degeneracy
the blm of women.

Yeah, fuck single moms, figuratively.

I would only date a single mom if her children are all girls, because then I get multiple women for the price of one

I don't date single mom period, the only reason I would engage with them is for some s3x but thats its.

Cucked move taking care of a child that is not yours, blood is everything.

I don't date single mom period, the only reason I would engage with them is for some s3x but thats its.

Cucked move taking care of a child that is not yours, blood is everything.
If the children are girls and you're molesting them, it's not cucked :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::bigbrain:

Alpha fucks, beta bucks

I scrolled Tinder and I am surprised 99% are single mothers with children barely being one years old.

What the fk is going on?

I scrolled Tinder and I am surprised 99% are single mothers with children barely being one years old.

What the fk is going on?
Women are demented, cock carousel riding, soulless sacks of shit.

You know, the usual.

You have to search in a major city or liberal area for women without crotch spawn

The most common situation for child abuse are single mother + her boyfriend or whatever man she’s bringing around her children. Complete abomination. Once you have kids they should be priority number 1 not your love life.

I always sympathize with the children. Thats the kind of situation I was “raised” in.

More like the ADL tbh

Unironically...

Lots of guys pedomaxx via single moms (the scum of the earth)
Yeah, it's the easiest way to pedomaxx. Single moms that are gone at work 8 hours a day leaves any pedo 8 whole hours to molest her kids behind her back. And it will be easy for him to deceive her about it because she's so desperate for a man in her life that she'll believe anything he tells her.