Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Singers are all good looking, except some

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
I could make an high IQ tread with images and shit, but it's not needed.

You see, your favorite singer male or female is most likely a very good talented(for the most), but also very good looking. I've seen this more with women singers while the men, especially blacks, tend to be more average compared to women. On the especially blacks I might be biased, but you can prove me wrong.

A very famous singer, Ed Sheeran is legit sub5 and nobody in the industry wanted to give him a chance due his looks, there are literally documentaries on this. His talented tho, compensated so much that he got viral anyway and the industry decided to pick him up.

The Maneskin, the italian band, have their singer Damiano that is a chadlite-chad especially when he had long hair...sure he is this singer, but he is also very handsome that's why he gets the most following on social media.

I mean, blacks tend to be very talented entertainers, so it might explain why they get a pass

In a band the drummer is usually the ugliest one.

bro i didnt notice your tags jfl
I tried to make a band, there were two emo/goth girls eager to, but after one rehearsal nothing happened

Considering most songs are about love/sex/being social,as an ugly man, people would think "lol what the fuck does this dude know about women". This guy singing about things human relate would creep them

Neeraj Sonalkar

It's the same as when a 2/10 makes a joke about sex/relationships and everyone feels uncomfortable as they feel almost forced to not point at the fact he has no business in those things

Considering most songs are about love/sex/being social,as an ugly man, people would think "lol what the fuck does this dude know about women". This guy singing about things human relate would creep them

View attachment 797208

It's the same as when a 2/10 makes a joke about sex/relationships and everyone feels uncomfortable as they feel almost forced to not point at the fact he has no business in those things
legit search any song by cigarettes after sex and you too will be shocked on how the guy looks, simply due to the fact that he is fucking BALDing