Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Singaporean man has the highest IQ in the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
"inceldom discussion"

Singaporean child 20100104

Damn that's high

Someone on IT said it was a foid who had the highest, but I'm not posting them here and giving em attention
smart tbh. Yeah any word out of soys is automatically assumed a fucking lie

Inb4 hes on this forum soon.

How do you calculate IQ?

the foid they are talking about is a fake, some time ago I read a text in which she said that she had used intelligence tests for children to make believe she was the person with the highest IQ in the world.

Last edited:
No IQ for being ethnic

Also LOL @ having that high IQ and not accomplishing anything

Really any mathematician is more relevant than him, what a waste of IQ if you contribute nothing, who cares youre good at recognizing patterns

How do you calculate IQ?
They create an IQ test with say 100 questions. They give it to a representative sample of the country (in the past this meant white British people) and using this sample they calculate the average number of questions people got correct (μ)and the standard deviation (σ).

Say you score X out of 100, your IQ is then

IQ = 100 + 15[(X-μ)/σ]

Yh but hes hapa so its over

What is this formula?
Take the number of questions you got right out of 100 (or however many there are), subtract the average from it, then divide by the standard deviation.

This tells you how many standard deviations you are above or below the average. Most IQ tests us SD = 15 so you multiply this by 15 and add it onto 100.

the foid they are talking about is a fake, some time ago I read a text in which she said that she had used intelligence tests for children to make believe she was the person with the highest IQ in the world.

as expected

imagine actually believing a foid can be high IQ

Hopefully he uses his IQ to make waifubots.

Take the number of questions you got right out of 100 (or however many there are), subtract the average from it, then divide by the standard deviation.

This tells you how many standard deviations you are above or below the average. Most IQ tests us SD = 15 so you multiply this by 15 and add it onto 100.
Aren't the IQ questions just common sense?

Are scores that high even reliable?

as expected

imagine actually believing a foid can be high IQ

it's funny how the people with the highest IQs never end up accomplishing shit.

No IQ for being ethnic

Also LOL @ having that high IQ and not accomplishing anything

Really any mathematician is more relevant than him, what a waste of IQ if you contribute nothing, who cares youre good at recognizing patterns

Rick rosner

Rick Rosner: IQ 192 to 198​

St HighIQcel
it's funny how the people with the highest IQs never end up accomplishing shit.
they're all incel tier jfl (except the foids)

no iq for their face

whats your race
Are you retarded.

How many times do I have to make this clear.

I'm a Gorilla, an Ape. I'm not human.

There aren't any ad hominems you can brew against me.

Are you retarded.

How many times do I have to make this clear.

I'm a Gorilla, an Ape. I'm not human.

There aren't any ad hominems you can brew against me.
:feelsseriously:

There is no standardized iq test, so that number is meaningless. I can say I have an iq of 300 by a test administered by a local iq test facility. My 300 score would be just as valid as this Singaporeans score

Does this displease you?
does it displease you that the white race is superior? that therefore all white incels have a chance to still ascend by JBWmaxxxing? that the only chads from other races are so because they have white looking traits, for example JMeeks who pretty much looks white except for his skin color, and that's why he's hot?

you said "so much for the master race" but you missed something, IQ doesnt mean shit because personality doesnt mean shit, the white race is superior because it's superior in looks

does it displease you that the white race is superior?
I'm not human so I don't care either way.

Assuming this was true of course

you said "so much for the master race" but you missed something, IQ doesnt mean shit because personality doesnt mean shit, the white race is superior because it's superior in looks
Notice how IQ all of a sudden doesn't mean anything when it doesn't benefit pig kind.

In conclusion Cope.

Thank you for the entertainment.

20210122 185144

I wonder if that's all true. You hear, periodically, about these giga-IQ people but then nothing becomes of them like you'd expect.

Notice how IQ all of a sudden doesn't mean anything when it doesn't benefit pig kind.

In conclusion Cope.

its not all of a sudden, it never did, this is basic blackpill, only looks matter

I'm not human so I don't care either way.

Assuming this was true of course

In conclusion Cope.

View attachment 409788
If you weren't a gorilla, what race would you be? Just curious, bro.

I wonder if that's all true. You hear, periodically, about these giga-IQ people but then nothing becomes of them like you'd expect.
its a cope, IQ tests are retarded, these people are not smarter they're just good at the tests, and as to the "giga IQ" children we hear about, I actually feel bad for them, like wtf is a kid doing college courses and memorizing a gazillion pi digits for, that's child abuse

an even if it did represent actual intelligence, it wouldn't matter bc only looks do
my guess is ricecel

Neither of them. If I ever found i was human, I'd kill myself on the spot

its a cope, IQ tests are retarded, these people are not smarter they're just good at the tests, and as to the "giga IQ" children we hear about, I actually feel bad for them, like wtf is a kid doing college courses and memorizing a gazillion pi digits for, that's child abuse

an even if it did represent actual intelligence, it wouldn't matter bc only looks do

my guess is ricecel
I love how the memorizing pi seems to always come up. Now, maybe I'm just jealous because I have a shitty IQ, but having an IQ of anything over 180 would mean you're essentially godlike. You should be able to become God-Emperor of the planet. But they always fade into obscurity...
Neither of them. If I ever found i was human, I'd kill myself on the spot
That's fair honestly. I wish to return to monke

I love how the memorizing pi seems to always come up. Now, maybe I'm just jealous because I have a shitty IQ, but having an IQ of anything over 180 would mean you're essentially godlike. You should be able to become God-Emperor of the planet. But they always fade into obscurity...
tbf fading into obscurity doesnt mean you didnt do great things. maybe they wanted a chill life working as little as possible and they were great at that, and didn't want to do what society wants rom them.

His ER kill count will be higher than his IQ.