Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

since there are so many anti-incel foids

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
do you think one of them fantasize about us? I think somewhere at some point a foid got wet thinking about an incel pounding her

deg7gj3-cfab482c-5f04-43bf-8c15-5ce714b0e8ff.png

Only if she fantasized one as being physically attractive and was deluded by the media and her fellow cuck orbiters/bluepilled foids all saying that the subhumanity is simply all in our heads; of course, you can go on Looksmax to find plenty of the volcel humblebragging moggers. :feelsUgh:

They fantasize about us being killed

of course, you can go on Looksmax to find plenty of the volcel humblebragging moggers. :feelsUgh:

Don't worry about it, anymore.

We've reached a new era.

Were an eye sore to them so no

no only if u are chadcel

They fantasize about Chadcels.

None of us are psychopaths because they are fakecels, people here are scared just talking to a cashier

oh yeah so much for the kinder gender
foids are natural psychopaths, although not as psychopathic as chad dark triad males, they are psychopathic as fuck and secretly enjoy hurting weak creatures or individual males with a failed sex life. if you think that yourself sitting infront of a desk watching gore is a dark triad trait then foids are the equivalent of fucking satan

There is no way those murders were committed by an incel. It was most likely just a regular NT psychopath.

Mom is a psychopath.

Gynoids are the real psychopaths.
Apathetic. Manipulative. Insufferable.

View attachment 692563

>is a psychopathic killer
>never says a word
>saves a girl
>she becomes his girlfriend

fucking dark triad mogger.

It becomes much worse when one thinks of the amount of time spent listening to the agony of his victims before having this outcome.

if you're constantly ignored and treated as disposable for being short, it's not an insecurity

Why let a foid kill you?

Just do it yourself. She's a psychopathic murderer that loves every minute of her job. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

All women are psychopaths

Over the years I have noticed that I've gotten fucked over by so many big organisations and governments, it's insane. Like, every multibillion dollar corporation and every conglomerate fucks me over when given the opportunity to the point that I now have think it's personal. But I'm a nobody.

It's as if I've been cancelled, but without the fame behind it.

Those corporations and elites will and can fuck over anyone they can for more profit and control, so it's not specifically you; of course, many people and all foids you encounter will hate you for your subhumanity either way. :feelsjuice:

You are not the only who feels that.
The hand of the jew is everywhere in the modern world.

It's all about the money.

no, reality hates us

It's not a delusion in my case.

do you think one of them fantasize about us? I think somewhere at some point a foid got wet thinking about an incel pounding her
They don't fantasize about authentic trucels, but some of them will have the hots for angsty fakecels.

they think incels are normal or good looking guys that hate women so yeah at least one fantasizes about a giga chad incel with a 10 inch cock

Yes, they all secretly get wet for us.

The more she interacts with you the more she'll distance herself as much as society allows. If you've had zero sex it's like a mathematical limit problem where she approaches the limit of separation like in this graph number three is the limit of separation she can achieve. The more she learns about you the more your chances decrease.

10_4_1_11.jpg