Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Since our lifes are pretty much owarida, we can sure happily die after KH3 is played and milked out

Izayacel

Izayacel

SEELEN SchlachtER "
★★★★★
i never thought myself coming that low, i mean im low rly low, 1 pal that i meet occasionally or when i feel like it or im to much on antisozing
the oithers are just random copes, always need to put effort first so i dont care

got fat bc why give 1 shit
dropped out of college bc of chad, could reenter but chad still have 1 year left, would just be sui cope bc it will pretty much repeat itself, may i will be way more aggressive to guys that annoy me and i dont wanna be a wageslave i rather die
no father figure, ( he died since i was 9 )
had 1 year echolalie where i was 5 ( speaked everything other sayed couldnt answer) they said i may get autism
subhuman genetics or near it, cant even grow a 3. day beard, look up christian guzman , something similar to that
gymcelling felt wrong, it was just tryhard to get laid but better is you dont, even this red haired 6 clit asked me why you train is it for wymins?
and i , dumb how i was answered yes, failed the shittest rush big time there

now i cope cant bother if i die or dont