Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Since im living once this is one of the reasons why im moneymaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
@Diocel has one.

Damn, how much will that cost you?

For shit consumerism? Material goods bring no joy to me. If I were to moneymax it would be if becoming a multi millionarie was possible.

I would then use my wealth to be a cheap bastard that hires women and treats them like dirt. Ofc my lawyers would defend me against foid lawsuits and I would have a small armed group to deal with any whore that goes too far.

I would like to force women to eat my ass and suck my toes, choke them until they cry and piss on them

Damn, how much will that cost you?
as much as it fucking takes worth every penny
For shit consumerism? Material goods bring no joy to me. If I were to moneymax it would be if becoming a multi millionarie was possible.

I would then use my wealth to be a cheap bastard that hires women and treats them like dirt. Ofc my lawyers would defend me against foid lawsuits and I would have a small armed group to deal with any whore that goes too far.

I would like to force women to eat my ass and suck my toes, choke them until they cry and piss on them
layers eat a lot of money , also cucked laws if foids report you, you run the risk of losing a lot of money

Same tbh and extremely potent lifefuel. Am an incel, but still want to see things in the world (like some cave systems, some aquariums, some mountains, some animals in the wild) and own certain stuff that brings me joy (like predatory/rare fish and aquariums) - and that's why I need money and work for something in my life. Copes can still be extremely good still to some degree. Hope you manage to fulfill your dream of getting that computer.

consooming won't make you happy.

Wanting the biggest heaviest laptop is like wanting the girl with the biggest pussy.

Also, why do you want a gaming laptop? Got places to be while you vidya?

cope
what kind of retard want a $9000 laptop. if you have that money, spend on a beefy desktop with 3090, i9 cpu, 64g ram, 20T SSD storage, hooked up to a 50 inch OLED 8k tv.
or just spend 5$ on a rope

Same tbh and extremely potent lifefuel. Am an incel, but still want to see things in the world (like some cave systems, some aquariums, some mountains, some animals in the wild) and own certain stuff that brings me joy (like predatory/rare fish and aquariums) - and that's why I need money and work for something in my life. Copes can still be extremely good still to some degree. Hope you manage to fulfill your dream of getting that computer.
Spot on brocel.
It's not just clothes and shoes and PCs.
I've found over the years some of my best purchases were experiences. Travel, nature, activities, etc.
Life and this world is so wide. Might as well see and sample lots of thing while we're here. But moneymaxx is key here.

If you think that's big, you should see my RIG. Mogs all into oblivion (humble brag). My copper radiators alone are 40 lbs.