Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Since energy drinks and coffee don’t work on me due to low testosterone, should I try alcohol and see if I can get drunk?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Never had any type of beer or liquor btw.

smoke weed like a normal human being

How does caffeine not work on you because of low T? Maybe you’re just desensitized to it from drinking too much

How does caffeine not work on you because of low T? Maybe you’re just desensitized to it from drinking too much
I barely ever drink energy drinks or caffeine. Last time I tried it was a few months ago.

Something to do with endosine and it not blocking the sleepy chemical.

dont drink energy drinks for 2 weeks and everything back to normal

or making me more “alert”

dont drink energy drinks for 2 weeks and everything back to normal
I haven’t drunk one in months. Same as when I tried them months ago.

Yeah you should try and get drunk tbh, be interesting to see how it affects you or not

Yeah you should try and get drunk tbh, be interesting to see how it affects you or not
It would be crazy if I couldnt get drunk. I’d get alcohol poisoning though.

It would be crazy if I couldnt get drunk. I’d get alcohol poisoning though.
Just take it slow, first time I drank I went too fast and it all hit me like a truck and then I ended up puking for a bit

Have a beer every other day. Any stronger booze or energy drinks will do you great harm in the long-term.

Then how the fuck do you know if its your testosterone, you do realize even if you have high T if you have high prolactin or estrogen you can get these issues or even dopamine problems can cause it.
Because if I had high t I’d be able to grow my beard and my dick would have sensation and I would get horny.

Then how the fuck do you know if its your testosterone, you do realize even if you have high T if you have high prolactin or estrogen you can get these issues or even dopamine problems can cause it.
It’s both. Prolactin and low t

Rhum is good, try it

Again even if you have high T if you have high prolactin and estrogen you won't be able to get horny and have these issues, also beard is genetically even if you have high T.

Its also genetic how caffeine affects you
Not genetic because I have a lot of coverage on my beard, just barely grows and is extremely thin due to low t.

Nigga even the biggest soy redditor grows beard even though he is low T and high estrogen

ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING GENETICS NIGGA LEARN TO USE THEM
Lmao not my genetics. Tell me why my beard was better and thicker at 17 then it is now?

Nigga even the biggest soy redditor grows beard even though he is low T and high estrogen
not clinically low t just below average.

You’re probably not getting the right nutrients in your diet or something
Dude I went on a clean diet for 25 days and still nothing happen, I don’t eat junk food everyday and cut out most sugar.

The more coffee and wnergy drinks you consoom, the lesser effect they have on you. You need to stop drinking too much caffeine to reset your tolerance level bro

The more coffee and wnergy drinks you consoom, the lesser effect they have on you. You need to stop drinking too much caffeine to reset your tolerance level bro
I haven’t drank coffee in a year or had energy drinks in months. I can go buy one right now and it would have 0 effect on me.

Have you tried getting prescription test?

Have you tried getting prescription test?
No. I plan on ordering a test online and taking it at home so the doctors won’t be pressuring me to take try.

I haven’t drank coffee in a year or had energy drinks in months. I can go buy one right now and it would have 0 effect on me.
You haave fucked up metabolism like me. Try drinking more water or take rhe right sippliments like vitamins and shit

You haave fucked up metabolism like me. Try drinking more water or take rhe right sippliments like vitamins and shit
I have done all that and still fucked.

I ate a clean meat, vegetable, and fruit diet

No. I plan on ordering a test online and taking it at home so the doctors won’t be pressuring me to take try.
Good luck! I might try getting blood work soon cause I’m not sure if it’s low test or nerve issues making my libido disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back