Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Since Blkpress left I've been fantasizing

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
to win "Who Wants to be a Millonaire".

Yes. I read @CantEscapeYourFate and the other guy who got 500K USD by investing in bc or dogcoin.

If I won "Who Wants to be a Millonaire" I would do the same or at least read with more detail the advises of lookmax.org.

Fantasizing being famous

fantasizing investing blockchain or so(sorry Im pretty ingorant on that affair)

Fantasizing getting my LL surgery, getting fat removal surgery, getting jaw fills, getting forehead reduction surgery and getting maxila surgery.

Fantasizing about leaving job to become famous in Twitch and youtube.

Fantasizing paying a hoe (I have a blonde big titted hoe neighbor who sells nudes on whatsapp so I would pay her to be with me in my streams),

Fantasizing about writting comics ( I have a comic about narco-incels),

Fantasizing about write based takes in twitter without be called a incel because Stacy "gf"( I think foids are bored protagonists in men oriented stories because foids have no struggles unlike men)

Fantasizing about become enough famous to be in Marvel Studios cometee

Fantasizing about become enough famous to direct a Dragon Ball Live Action movie(Michael Giaccino started as the composer of Incredibles 2004 score and is directing now....Josh Whedon was a comic book writter and Disney gave him the chance of )

Fantasizing about do incel-oriented films(I was thinking about a live action movie of Digimon Adventure with the villains as legit incels out of the evolution process).

Or just use the money to make a incel drug cartel.

I know it wont happen. But is cope to keep myself alive.

Last edited:
Fantasizing about wealthmaxxing is probably better than simply LDARing, I guess. :smonk:

Does anyone have a link to his farewell post?