Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simps ruin everything

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:I went on r9k today and it was nothing but simps talking about r9k girls and how unfair it was none of them were hit on when you know damn well they were. So I go on discord and what do ya know it's a bunch of simps defending some girl and telling her how attractive she is. So I go on YouTube figure I'll watch a video, and guess who it is? It's that GOD DAMN PENGRUINZ CUCK SIMPING FOR WOMEN! I SWEAR I CANNOT FUCKING ESCAPE SIMPS AND THEY'RE RUINING THE SMV AND MAKING FOIDS THINK THEY'RE WORTH MORE THAN THEY ARE!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:I went on r9k today and it was nothing but simps talking about r9k girls and how unfair it was none of them were hit on when you know damn well they were. So I go on discord and what do ya know it's a bunch of simps defending some girl and telling her how attractive she is. So I go on YouTube figure I'll watch a video, and guess who it is? It's that GOD DAMN PENGRUINZ CUCK SIMPING FOR WOMEN! I SWEAR I CANNOT FUCKING ESCAPE SIMPS AND THEY'RE RUINING THE SMV AND MAKING FOIDS THINK THEY'RE WORTH MORE THAN THEY ARE!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
Fuck them all :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I agree with the title of the thread and simps should just stop breathing.

Have no clues on wtf R9K is tho.

I agree with the title of the thread and simps should just stop breathing.

Have no clues on wtf R9K is tho.
It's a board on 4chan. It used to be good but TikTokers took over and goth girls.

There’s nothing that can be done. Women have the ultimate power, which is pussy. Only chad can conquer women and be higher than them, and all other men are like animal roadkill shit compred to foids. Women are wonderful effect pill is beyond brutal.

There’s nothing that can be done. Women have the ultimate power, which is pussy. Only chad can conquer women and be higher than them, and all other men are like animal roadkill shit compred to foids. Women are wonderful effect pill is beyond brutal.
You need a based religion like Islam to put them in place and a based government to put more restrictions on them. For hundreds of years women knew there place, and then the cucks decided to give them rights and not beat tf out of them for being disrespectful.