Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simps are insanely common

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
It's common to joke about simps and make fun of them for being pathetic orbiters; but the brutal truth is there's way more simps than there are detractors. The frontpage of Twitter is full of mid at best broads getting hundreds of thousands of likes for selfies. Our dearest and most beloved Master was brigaded by these simps recently for calling a thirst trap mid
View: https://x.com/IncelsCo/status/1833651425034862889

Read the replies. I would post them but I don't want to forcefully expose anyone here to a maddening level of simpery. It's absolutely pathetic to say the least.

There's hundreds of thousands of men like this. Non sentient animals who mindlessly worship any female that breathes. I've dealt with them on discord. Hell, I was betrayed by self proclaimed misogynists for banning e thots off discord servers

I wish all e whores and their orbiters would be locked in a room and slowly liquidated against their will. :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

typical foid emoji

Read the replies. I would post them but I don't want to forcefully expose anyone here to a maddening level of simpery.
Please do, brocel. I want to see

You cant even enter Twitter anymore without an account

She plays victim whenever men she's not attracted to give her attention. I hope her story ends like Bianca

You cant even enter Twitter anymore without an account
True. I just lurk occasionally

Made for BIC
She doesn't deserve the attention or validation.

Please do, brocel. I want to see
I don't want to inflict unnecessary suffering my friend

i hate that fucking crying emoji