Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simps and soys are 100x more vicious than foids

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Before I get attacked, hear me out

foids just do the rejecting, and some are mean about it for a bit

but simps and soys do the berating and they are absolutely relentless

normie men (soy and simp, there’s less hostile types of normies) are the worst to guys like us

Idk if simp and soy are good shortcuts for normies.
Lots of incels are weak and effeminate. Lots of incels would drop everything for a chance to be with a girl.

Lots of incels are weak and effeminate. Lots of incels would drop everything for a chance to be with a girl.

most would

including me

Mostly true. Foids are extremely dangerous to you if you show any sexual behavior around them as an ugly man. Soys and simps like to attack you more because of your beliefs and ideas which I guess is more dangerous

most would

including me
Yeah, me too, but I would at least ask for guarantees. And I'm not in the business of whiteknighting or giving away money.

Mostly true. Foids are extremely dangerous to you if you show any sexual behavior around them as an ugly man. Soys and simps like to attack you more because of your beliefs and ideas which I guess is more dangerous

yes

no, I don't blame simps, they are just desperate because they want a gf

"Cwcville gentrifier" u from kiwifarms

no, I don't blame simps, they are just desperate because they want a gf

many have a gf

but they think that because they have a sub-Becky gf, they are allowed to berate us, since they think they’re Chads

many have a gf

but they think that because they have a sub-Becky gf, they are allowed to berate us, since they think they’re Chads
so it depends, if a simp insult and attack us I blame him, if he simping for a woman because he's a virgin I can't blame him

many have a gf

had*
many of them were cheated on but still probably blame themselves

so it depends, if a simp insult and attack us I blame him, if he simping for a woman because he's a virgin I can't blame him
What? The virgin should know better, I don't like when people knock on their own.

"Cwcville gentrifier" u from kiwifarms
No, but I wish I registered before they started locking things down and demanding invites. The powers that be really try to shut down everything that is not normie-friendly.

normie men (soy and simp, there’s less hostile types of normies) are the worst to guys like us
We need to form our own groups and bully them back by calling them cucked faggots in front of their landwhale girl friends.

Girls reject you but simps and white knights would beat you up. So one is mental pain, the other physical

How ever little testosterone they have, they channel it all to rage against evil inklers in defense of m'lady's honor.

They enable Woman