Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Simply by the men worshipped by women you can see how much women worsened

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
As I was still an early teen every whore simped for Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber was of course a pretty boy with the right amount of muscle mass (six pack, but nothing too big, visible Vena cephalica, etc.), a male face with some androgynous features/craniofacial symmetry/clear skin, very young and long hair. But hate him as you want: He still was to some degree an at least marginally talented musician, this means he had to do at least something for getting love/fame (apart from being a pretty boy).

Modern E-boys that most little whores simp for nowadays don't do anything.
There are literally clips of these guys staring into the camera with a blank expression or just smiling like a retard. And these whores fawn over them, mostly without ever hearing any word coming from their mouths. While previously only talented chads (and above) were worshipped as gods, nowadays only giga-chads regardless of personality/talent get worshipped.
They literally exist in "Just exist mode", while a few years ago they still had to put effort into a career in music/film while having other prerequisites like IQ/talent they nowadays just need the right genetics and a mobile phone and they own the world. The world that was already an ebonicized hellhole in my youth has even further devolved into a shithole even more obsessed by looks and superficiality.

Social media was both the (auto-)catalyst and (without taking "certain others" into account) the spark for all of that and it worsens with each passing generation. At the start of my high school years they invented Facebook, then Instagram came which basically concentrated/distilled the worst aspects of Facebook (obession with looks/status), then Snapchat came/replaced it which was the start of short messages/clips which allowed even greater superficiality/ebonification and then we had Tik Tok which was a worse version of Snapchat.
This happens with each social media generation, think of pathogenic bacteria in a petri dish, the most virulent among them are isolated, then they come on a new petri dish, after a while the worst among them are again isolated - artificial selection with the end goal being a degenerate/culture less human being. Meme culture, ebonics, short message/clip services, hip hop, etc. serve to further erode even our language so that most people won't even be able to articulate themselves and formulate their thoughts. We see the complete animalification of humans.

Last edited:
This is all by design.

As I was still an early teen every whore simped for Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber was of course a pretty boy with the right amount of muscle mass (six pack, but nothing too big, visible Vena cephalica, etc.), a male face with some androgynous features/craniofacial symmetry/clear skin, very young and long hair. But hate him as you want: He still was to some degree an at least marginally talented musician, this means he had to do at least something for getting love/fame (apart from being a pretty boy).

Modern E-boys that most little whores simp for nowadays don't do anything.
There are literally clips of these guys staring into the camera with a blank expression or just smiling like a retard. And these whores fawn over them, mostly without ever hearing any word coming from their mouths. While previously only talented chads (and above) were worshipped as gods, nowadays only giga-chads regardless of personality/talent get worshipped.
They literally exist in "Just exist mode", while a few years ago they still had to put effort into a career in music/film while having other prerequisites like IQ/talent they nowadays just need the right genetics and a mobile phone and they own the world. The world that was already an ebonicized hellhole in my youth has even further devolved into a shithole even more obsessed by looks and superficiality.

Social media was both the (auto-)catalyst and (without taking "certain others" into account) the spark for all of that and it worsens with each passing generation. At the start of my high school years they invented Facebook, then Instagram came which basically concentrated/distilled the worst aspects of Facebook (obession with looks/status), then Snapchat came/replaced it which was the start of short messages/clips which allowed even greater superficiality/ebonification and then we had Tik Tok which was a worse version of Snapchat.
This happens with each social media generation, think of pathogenic bacteria in a petri dish, the most virulent among them are isolated, then they come on a new petri dish, after a while the worst among them are again isolated - artificial selection with the end goal being a degenerate/culture less human being. Meme culture, ebonics, short message/clip services, hip hop, etc. serve to further erode even our language so that most people won't even be able to articulate themselves and formulate their thoughts. We see the complete animalification of humans.
yes you see this with chad elvis, although he was attractive he had a golden voice, it wasnt just chad halo he had talent real talent his voice mogged all others, this legitimised his status and it wasnt completely hollow.

Lookism only gets worse, as long as i know for myself better looking people were put on the pedestal but guys like DeNiro, Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams, were more popular than Chads because they were talented. Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill suck at acting.

Last edited:
Lookism only gets worse, as long as i know for myself better looking people were put on the pedestal but guys like DeNiro, Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams, were more popular than Chads because they were talented. Chris Hemsworth and Henry Cavill suck at acting.
Mamoa
ebonification
?