Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Simple realization on why families hate each other

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
To put it simply: because they’re all fucking ugly.

think about it; incels don’t even want to be around other incels. Why is that? Because why would you want to enjoy the company of another subhuman reminding you where you come from? You don’t.

Now, imagine a family of subhumans, concentrated in a small house….it’s ragefuel, because you have to tolerate their subhuman idiosyncrasies.

TLDR; Beacuse, Ugly.

I agree. I had to stop talking to my grandmother, aunt. and my foid cousin - because, the anti-male hate was getting to be unbearable.

I would go over to my grandmother's house to mow her lawn for free - my aunt woulds start bitching at me, and my grandmother told my mother that I made her upset by not being friendlier... :feelsclown:

Nah, I don’t wanna be around other guys doesn’t matter if subhuman or not, I had only 1 friend through most of my life and he was also like me would almost all time play games, doesn’t mean we wouldn’t drink and hangout, I just perfer having 1 close friend or relatives to do normie shit

[UWSL]I would go over to my grandmother's house to mow her lawn for free - my aunt woulds start bitching at me, and my grandmother told my mother that I made her upset by not being friendlier... [/UWSL]:feelsclown:
how much friendly do you need to get? Your mowing her lawn for fuck sakes. She should be making you meals. Truly:feelsclown:
speak for yourself, id rather be around people like me than taller better looking people
It gets cringe after awhile but maybe that’s because I’m misanthropic.
Nah, I don’t wanna be around other guys doesn’t matter if subhuman or not, I had only 1 friend through most of my life and he was also like me would almost all time play games, doesn’t mean we wouldn’t drink and hangout, I just perfer having 1 close friend or relatives to do normie shit
Same. 3-4 friends and I would be fine.