Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Simping, Ricemanlets, Chris-Chan, and the BRUTAL nature of incel friendships

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

So fucking brutal. Look at this fucking ugly rice manlet.
Fer

Asdfd

This guy, Louis Herz, is "friends" with the infamous psycho Chris-Chan troll Bella who leaked his mom incest rape.

2021 08 10 05 52 48 isabella loretta janke   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Do I want tittyfuck and cum on those glasses? YES. But I also want to give her her own hamster treatment-- not even for being a cunt, but yes, for having a cunt and using it to exploit incel men.

Anyway, back to Louis-- despite all his racism/right-wing/ edgelord talk this guy slings, at the end of the day he's just a unmasculine loser furfag, ubersimp, and is a classic example of the type of incel IT likes to point out and knuckle down that they are closet homos/trannies in denial. I don't think that's true. I just think most incels malleable products of cripplingly low self-esteem.

A great example of this is Chris-Chan himself. Many people agree that Chris-Chan really doesn't have gender dysphoria. He's also not as stupid as he seems. He just has such a low conception of himself that he can easily be manipulated just to please people. Even love can seem too lofty a goal. Incels just want to have some time with people, and we can be behaviorally desperate for that.

Every man deep inside wants to just tittyfuck those Velma sweatertits if you ask yourself truthfully, honestly, respecfully. We can't all have this so corners must be cut-- and this is where degeneracy seeps in. When you have no self-respect you get clouded into degeneracy and are more susceptible into pretzel-ling into becoming a meme and a walking contradiction like Louis and Chris-Chan. I think accepting female friendships IS degeneracy.

This whole story makes me REALLY glad I have no female friends-- the story of this guy is the story of what happens when an incel fully operates in the friend-zone. GET THIS IN YOUR FUCKING SKULLS BOYOS-- females don't have friends-- they have props, jesters, people they can USE. That was Louis in a nutshell. He was the kind of harmless pathetic prop so desperate for female attention of any kind (even platonic) that they would be willing to completely operate like a chameleon to maintain the platonic relationship no matter how crazy the bitch gets. Meanwhile despite all the things HE does for HER, AS A FRIEND, this is the level of respect he gets - - -

Asdfaa

This is common in all incel friendships though, male or female. People only keep you around to feel better about themselves, the only "friends" incels are capable of making are those that actively seek to harm you, make your life worse, and become the kind of person you HATE. The only people you attract are trolls and psychos that can sniff out your low self-esteem like a dog, and can't wait to make you their clown. AND LAUGH ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK.

Hopefully most incels are not as stupid or as pathetic as this guy, and simply have no friends. But we all go thru a phase, and youngcels are especially susceptible to this.

Remember even for friendships, you have to have the right genes, and neurotypical behaviors to simply have a basic level of respect. DO NOT SETTLE FOR POWER IMBALANCED FRIENDSHIPS.

Last edited:
I say burn all degenerates to the ground. Chris chan should have been thrown into a mental institution or put out of his misery like old yeller, way back in 2010

People would kill each other for a promise of a pussy. She is ugly meh girl with nice tits, she uses lowest of the low males to entertain herself.

inb4 she kills herself or someone does it :feelshaha:

People would kill each other for a promise of a pussy. She is ugly meh girl with nice tits, she uses lowest of the low males to entertain herself.
You can see trough her push up bra. Might not even be that impressive.

Smoke and mirrors :dab:

Every incel should be on roids to be able to compensate for the mental fuckery that life gives you. 90% of the people in the world or more don’t use roids and using them is a massive advantage for a man. It’s literally a cheat code that none of your ancestors got to use or abuse.

You can see trough her push up bra. Might not even be that impressive.

Smoke and mirrors :dab:
Now that you mention it they do look weird.

i remember when chris chan was first becoming a thing i used to report the threads on /v/ all the time, as i knew that kind of shit had no good ending for anyone involved. I think it overall had a negative effect on 4chan and was the true start of the site slipping despite what newfag copers say about the election tourists. You have to be especially deluded to believe any woman involved in that type of community isn't a bigger sociopath than usual, too. You reap what you sow.

Every incel should be on roids to be able to compensate for the mental fuckery that life gives you. 90% of the people in the world or more don’t use roids and using them is a massive advantage for a man. It’s literally a cheat code that none of your ancestors got to use or abuse.
What are roids.

Supposedly she lives in a $2 million house so I seriously doubt she'll be affected by any of this. Only poor people have their lives ruined by doxxing.

Supposedly she lives in a $2 million house so I seriously doubt she'll be affected by any of this. Only poor people have their lives ruined by doxxing.
her parents are glow niggers with connections too. the bitch will survive :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

her parents are glow niggers with connections too. the bitch will survive :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Seriously the CIA produces such fucked up shit. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole chris chan phenomena was just another MK-ultra like experiment.

Seriously the CIA produces such fucked up shit. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole chris chan phenomena was just another MK-ultra like experiment.
this bitch boiled a hamster alive, fed her cat disgusting food to sleep the cats farts, let fungi grow on her feet :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. She also wanted Chris Chan to transfer money then suicide jfl.

And yet IT Cucks and the (((media))) call us scum
the more you read the worse it gets. the foid made a tranny rope, sold drugs and other shit. and ofc since her parents are glow nigger nothing will happen to her.

Last edited:
These degenerates should all be put in labor camps and mine uranium for the rest of their lives.

These degenerates should all be put in labor camps and mine uranium for the rest of their lives.
agreed. she should be microwaved like she did to her hamster.

she then ate the flesh of the hamster with her friend. just lol :lul: you can't make this shit up

actual pic of her toenail :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
this bitch boiled a hamster alive, fed her cat disgusting food to sleep the cats farts, let fungi grow on her feet :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. She also wanted Chris Chan to transfer money then suicide jfl.

the more you read the worse it gets. the foid made a tranny rope, sold drugs and other shit. and ofc since her parents are glow nigger nothing will happen to her.

View attachment 477682
I think all this heat on her is mostly trannies brigading out of revenge. A lot of her evil intent seems true, but most of the other rumors have no evidence that hold up. The entire Christory world is full of unreliable narrators and power games of rejects exploiting incels lower than them.

And I mostly say this because as an incel I am aware of the difference between a shitpost and talking edgy vs how you are. Trannies love to take things at face value for autistic reasons.

Last edited:

View attachment 477682
But a hoe is a woman so she MUST BE GOOD HUMAN BEING!!! (irony of course)