Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Simping is what ruined civilization

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
It made women feel much more important than they actually are, all while having that belief reinforced by legions of horny simp betas. Because of that, women rate 80% of men as unnatractive, while men rate women on a bell curve.

Okcupid
GoBT7rn

Also the "That's irrelevant because women don't care about looks as much as men" argument doesn't stand, because women care about looks only a little less than men do, not enough to justify the drastic scoring difference.

Also because of that they have effectively established a pussy-oriented matriarchy because an average femoid has 10x the sexual market value of a male equivalent. This makes virgin women desireable, while on the other hand it makes virgin men deemed as losers and failures of society.

TLDR: Women have a higher opinion of themselves because of simps, and because simps reinforce that they have get a higher opinion of themselves. It's an endless cycle

I work in marketing, and everyday at work, I have to watch as foids are showered with attention and simpness from desperate males. It makes me hate the males to be honest, because foids (even black foids) view males as lower life forms.

Yesterday at work my foid coworker bragged: "Some 30-year-old guy I met at a bar keeps texting me, like - get a clue, you are 30 and I'm 21, get in line".

:feelsrope:Sub 7/10 males are fucked:feelsrope:

When another great war begins, simps should be the first targets

Its ok, we will just have some twitch streamer tell them to be human shields for us :smonk:

I work in marketing, and everyday at work, I have to watch as foids are showered with attention and simpness from desperate males. It makes me hate the males to be honest, because foids (even black foids) view males as lower life forms.

Yesterday at work my foid coworker bragged: "Some 30-year-old guy I met at a bar keeps texting me, like - get a clue, you are 30 and I'm 21, get in line".

That sounds like the 10th circle of hell just opened up
Why wait for the war? Do it now! :feelsLSD:
Or just wait for the day of the rope instead

people who believe what women say are fucking naive. their actions tell a completely different story

Rarely do I feel bad for incels in here because, ironically most are simps :feelskek:
Just let female's John this sub and see how it goes

people who believe what women say are fucking naive. their actions tell a completely different story
There is a good quote about that I read, it goes something like:
Women are three-dimensional: They think one thing, say another and do something third

Sub

Sub 9, get a clue XD

this is why I cant wait for the collapse. These foids are about to taste true pain and suffering. She wont be talking like that when she's starving in the very near future. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Women have a higher opinion of themselves because of simps, and because simps reinforce that they have get a higher opinion of themselves. It's an endless cycle
Entitled whores and simps are the biggest enemies to based men, and must be eradicated.

this is why I cant wait for the collapse. These foids are about to taste true pain and suffering. She wont be talking like that when she's starving in the very near future. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: