Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Simpcel trait: You want to "Ascend"

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
Jfl at wanting to "Ascend" In 2024 & put up with some annoying cunt 24/7 who will eventually cheat on you when she "Upgrades" On Tinder. If you're truly black pilled you will realize that femoids are not worth it & just use sub 5 men for their own self interests. The term "Ascend" Makes me cringe since it's simpish femoid worship.

Considering how most of the userbase here constitutes of normies it might be worth a shot for them

Over for SIMPcels.:feelscry:
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Last edited:
Guess i'm a simpcel then :incel:

It's the truth that no one wants to accept.

Just become asexual theory

I want to fuck pussy so am I simp nigga?

Jfl at wanting to "Ascend" In 2024 & put up with some annoying cunt 24/7 who will eventually cheat on you when she "Upgrades" On Tinder. If you're truly black pilled you will realize that femoids are not worth it & just use sub 5 men for their own self interests. The term "Ascend" Makes me cringe since it's simpish femoid worship.
ascending isn't a discrete thing, it's more of a continuum as you improve yourself and make it gradually easier to get pussy I think

whether that's with one woman or many, the point is basically that you have become innately of worth where pussy is thrown at you

if you don't get it from chadnetics then you got it by networking properly with a girl who likes your personality enough to enjoy you in spite of failbody

or she could be mentally ill and into ugly fat guys, fingers crossed

High iq and absolutely true :feelsthink::bigbrain:
if you don't get it from chadnetics then you got it by networking properly with a girl who likes your personality enough to enjoy you in spite of failbody
Foids give a fuck about personality. You'd better spit out this blue pill.
That's exactly the kind of crap normies say.
Instead, the most insufficiently attractive men can do is cope with money and status to become a pathetic betabuxxer.
You can also go straight to a prostitute and get it much cheaper.

you dont want to fuck a foid?

This, There is no such thing as ascending as an incel.

High iq and absolutely true :feelsthink::bigbrain:

Instead, the most insufficiently attractive men can do is cope with money and status to become a pathetic betabuxxer.

I've seen ugly poor men get girls just be feigning confidence and being willing to be abusive and enable bad behaviors - they exploit mental illness.

Soyness is so omnipotent and women are so stupid that they fall for darktriad larpers - or at least pretend to so that someone even more darktriad will get pissed off and rape-correct them.

I've seen ugly poor men get girls just be feigning confidence and being willing to be abusive and enable bad behaviors - they exploit mental illness.

Soyness is so omnipotent and women are so stupid that they fall for darktriad larpers - or at least pretend to so that someone even more darktriad will get pissed off and rape-correct them.
Take fewer drugs.
And define "ugly" and the appearance of these foids.

I've always wanted to ascend, but for slaying purposes, not for cucklationships.

True ascension is dating a virgin

I don't believe in ascension, it just means you were a fakecel all along