Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simp thread for the enforcer

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'6 sperg
★★★
He is best mod, he actually cares about the users and regularly answers and post. He is very cool

He's the best mod on .is

Enforce deez nutz hahahaha

HE IS JUST DRUG ADDICTED POVERTY GROSS BRITISH INBREED HEROIN AND CRACK JUNKIE FUCK OFF (IN VIDEO GAME)
Just because he has problem with drugs doesn't mean he is a bad mod

jewish TRICKERY HE WOULD SELL HIS MOTHER ASS FOR 1/64 OUNZE OF DIRTY BROWN HEROIN 0 SELF DIGNITY TYPICAL DAMN DRUG JUNKIE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Ok dude stop projecting just because no one likes you here

( 2:25 )
Enforcer is a real nigga

FUCK YOUR WHOLE POVERTY FAMILY I CAN LITERALLY BREAK YOUR NECK WITH LEFT LIGHT JAB OR BUY YOUR WHOLE DERANGED POVERTY FAMILY THAT BUNCH OF DOGS ON CREDITS JFL AT YOU (IN VIDEO GAME)
Least psychotic and insane the enforcer hater

No, he's actually an Aboriginal Australian who converted to Buddhism a few years ago. :feelsjuice:
I can't tell if you're sarcastic

@The Enforcer love you man

Based thread tbh. Appreciate it tbh. Based brocels

jewish TRICKERY HE WOULD SELL HIS MOTHER ASS FOR 1/64 OUNZE OF DIRTY BROWN HEROIN 0 SELF DIGNITY TYPICAL DAMN DRUG JUNKIE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Try even less. I haven't spoke to my parents for years. They're horrible selfish fucks. As far as i'm concerned they're already dead.

Let me SLEEP WHORES I AM going to DEATH LABOUR CAMP SOON and I WILL BE PAYING TAXES FOR HEALTH CARE OF DERANGED DRUG JUNKIES LIKE YOU (in video game)
ty for the taxes. Although I wish they wouldnt bother treating me and would just let me die when I give myself alcohol poisoning if im out of the house, free of charge treatment is the least society can do for me.

Let me SLEEP WHORES I AM going to DEATH LABOUR CAMP SOON and I WILL BE PAYING TAXES FOR HEALTH CARE OF DERANGED DRUG JUNKIES LIKE YOU (in video game)
You’ll be paying taxes for my single mother on welfare.

I like the Enforcer.

Brains and balls, in one based package.

Fuck, is that a bit of brown stuff on my nose?

HE IS JUST DRUG ADDICTED POVERTY GROSS BRITISH INBREED HEROIN AND CRACK JUNKIE FUCK OFF (IN VIDEO GAME)
FsafaSDSA

FsafaSDSA

FsafaSDSA

Ok dude stop projecting just because no one likes you here

Least psychotic and insane the enforcer hater

( 2:25 )
Enforcer is a real nigga

It's a good song.

@The Enforcer love you man
Likewise nohomo though. To me, all people on here are my friends. So long as they keep within the rules I guess jfl. Infiltrators get fucked. People who get warnings, just take it on board. I dont want to be an "enemy of the people" tier mod. I was here long before I ever got mod tbh.

I understand most people here. I like to think that if anyone has an issue they want to talk about, they can come to me to talk about it. I'm not here to shit on people. I'm here to lend an ear. I want the best for everyone here tbh. I want a better life, for everyone. I just want a nice calm life tbh nowadays. And the same for everyone else. And you're all worth it. No matter what anyone else says, you're all worth a good fucking chance at life. Even if it doesnt afford you it. I want the best for you all.

I may not have that chance, but that doesn't mean I can't want others to succeed. Inceldom is a horrible life circumstance to be afflicted with. The many issues that can either contribute too it, or come as a result of it, are all brutal. It's something not understood by most people who are privileged enough to not have to deal with it. But I get it.

I am always here for any one of you, if you just want to talk or vent or whatever. Being mod doesnt just mean I have to ban/warn people every now and then. I have a responsibility here. If I can make anyone's day just a bit better than it was. In my opinion that's a benefit. I'm not just a mod. I'm a friend, to whoever needs one.

It's a good song.

Likewise nohomo though. To me, all people on here are my friends. So long as they keep within the rules I guess jfl. Infiltrators get fucked. People who get warnings, just take it on board. I dont want to be an "enemy of the people" tier mod. I was here long before I ever got mod tbh.

I understand most people here. I like to think that if anyone has an issue they want to talk about, they can come to me to talk about it. I'm not here to shit on people. I'm here to lend an ear. I want the best for everyone here tbh. I want a better life, for everyone. I just want a nice calm life tbh nowadays. And the same for everyone else. And you're all worth it. No matter what anyone else says, you're all worth a good fucking chance at life. Even if it doesnt afford you it. I want the best for you all.

I may not have that chance, but that doesn't mean I can't want others to succeed. Inceldom is a horrible life circumstance to be afflicted with. The many issues that can either contribute too it, or come as a result of it, are all brutal. It's something not understood by most people who are privileged enough to not have to deal with it. But I get it.

I am always here for any one of you, if you just want to talk or vent or whatever. Being mod doesnt just mean I have to ban/warn people every now and then. I have a responsibility here. If I can make anyone's day just a bit better than it was. In my opinion that's a benefit. I'm not just a mod. I'm a friend, to whoever needs one.
This is why you are the best mod

greatest mods reminds me of ryder

He a based mod.

greatest mods reminds me of ryder
Ryder was based on Eazy-E the guy in my AVI, gifted to me by @Fat Link because I dont really care to pick AVIs. I think he picked it due to the image in my signature

HE'S SO CUTEEEE!

HE'S SO CUTEEEE!

If it's anyone that doesn't belong here it's jews like you. your synagogue can arrange a marriage with your cousin.

why was @ineedmydicktouched banned? Making a bunch of alts? I hope BannedIncel doesn't get banned for that.
same person as that 400lb femoid that made literally 20 accounts and fell in love with @The Enforcer lol
I had a hunch it was them tbh. But I was overing at the time and figured i'd get something more concrete later on. Btw only 20? I'm sure its got to be double that :feelshaha: im sure you got rid of 20 in just one day a few weeks ago
How did he know im in love with you :3 I am. I hope you see this before I get banned and deleted. :owo::owo::owo:
I made this account just for you

Literally who