Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SIMP sells his own daughter for female stream donations

N

Numb

loling at you
-
I know having a daughter is the most cucked thing a man can do. But he did not make his situation any better by wasting all of the money the future whore gave him on a fucking titty streamer JFL :what: :what: :what: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: He should've used it on anything other than fueling the retarded female ego and gynocentric society

A Man in China claimed he could not afford to raise both his son and daughter. Through middlemen, he found a strange couple who hoped to 'adopt' the girl After trading his child, he immediately splurged his newfound fortune online

The man, who can only be identified as Lu, did this with the excuse that he could not afford to raise both his son and daughter after his wife left him.

However, Lu proceeded to spend a large portion of the money he had acquired from this transaction to tip his favourite female live-streamers. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Asians again

half based half cucked
lit/ - Literature
Truly remarkable

Reason number thirty trillion why cucks should be eradicated off the planet.

Tfw you manage to be cucked and based at the same time.

ricecels are so lucky, people just buy and sell gfs there

How much for a fresh loli?

probably a bs story but it could happen

The authorities have been tightening their control over the fast-growing industry to prevent vloggers from attracting users with seductive clothing and behaviour.

In January, the government banned female live-streamers from wearing lingerie and sexy uniforms, as well as see-through, flesh-coloured or figure-hugging clothing.

In 2016, live-video websites were ordered not to allow female hosts to give 'suggestive' banana-eating performance.

GIGABASED :feelsahh:

GIGABASED :feelsahh:
I feel like they should do more to stop them. Like stopping foids with big ass titties from flaunting them and shit. But even then it will make men look more pathetic. As they will still pay the same amount of money but for less hot foid skin. So it's a cuck move. As we all know foids on there are literally watched and donated to for just being foids look at "pokimane" almost no showing, yet the whore gets more donations than the average "show" foid. it means they get to do less effort for the same reward.

He should have traded daughters with another dude and groom her to be his wife

most guys would sell their mom,dad,and sons/daughters for a piece of pussy kek.

women do the same same fucking thing for chad too.never trust a normie.

Based until he gave money to whore streamers. A sad finish to an amazing start.

Easy money. Beats having to wage cuck

Not really based when you think about it. Selling your child so you can send more money to a e-bitch is about the most cucked thing I have ever heard. I don't care whether the child is a foid or not.

Not really based when you think about it. Selling your child so you can send more money to a e-bitch is about the most cucked thing I have ever heard. I don't care whether the child is a foid or not.

most guys would sell their mom,dad,and sons/daughters for a piece of pussy kek.
This is why simps need to be shamed, and eventually beaten in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back