Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp mauled to death by vicious dog aftER trying to protect a woman and child from the dog

Good. Nothing of value has been lost. We need to train dogs to maul more simps.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: protect wahmaaan

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: protect wahmaaan

He died for hER but I bet she probably doesn’t even remembER his name let alone what he looked like. She doesn’t feel any sympathy for him and is glad that a subhuman died while she gets to continue to live (win-win situation for the bitch).

Imagine risking yourself over a random wahmen that don't recognized you :lul: :feelskek:

Thats why I hate dogs. Dont know why get them and never train them. Especially in big cities.

Thats why I hate dogs. Dont know why get them and never train them. Especially in big cities.

ThERe’s just a handful of dog breeds which cause the majority of deadly attacks on humans (most notably pitbull, Staffordshire tERriERs etc). Most dog breeds are harmless because they wERe selectively bred to be progressively weakER with each passing genERation, so that they could successfully (ovER time) be turned into subsERvient domesticated pets.

Last edited:
ThERe’a just a handful of dog breeds which cause the majority of deadly attacks on humans (most notably pitbull, Staffordshire tERriERs etc). Most dog breeds are harmless because they wERe selectively bred to be progressively weakER with each passing genERation, so that they could successfully (ovER time) be turned into subsERvient domesticated pets.
Yes, I understand the concept of noise machines that serve no porpuse. I just dont understand why people want it.

Yes, I understand the concept of noise machines that serve no porpuse. I just dont understand why people want it.

Cos they’re cute

Press S to spit on the cucks grave
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Was it a pible?

What a shock it's was a pitbull! who could have seen that one coming.

Good boy (the dog)

The dog should've mauled the foid too while he was at it.

Orbiter got beaten up by the foid's boyfriend.

Brutal

Let me guess, Pitbull?

I wish it was chad being mauled to death, lower the competition

He was hoping that he can get used up roastie ass.

Let me guess... It was the breed of peace?

Would protect the child but not the foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back