Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Similarity between tinder and incels.me

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
290BDC2D 766B 4F2B B373 95215E4873FA

both are single men trying to get laid.

"Unfortunately, none of your content has received any likes yet. You'll need to keep posting!"

"Unfortunately, you havent received any matches. Get swiping!"

Reminder that you'll never be liked anywhere you go as an incel. You'll never be successful. It's over.

I've had way more enteratinment here than when I legit tried tinder. I was raging so hard when I got 0 matches. Like I was this close to throwing my phone against my bedroom wall! This place can be annoying when people are retards sometimes, but it's not even close the rage I feel being rejected for being ugly.

"Unfortunately, none of your content has received any likes yet. You'll need to keep posting!"

"Unfortunately, you havent received any matches. Get swiping!"

Reminder that you'll never be liked anywhere you go as an incel. You'll never be successful. It's over.
You tried tinder my man? I assume you got 0 matches?

Yeah ofc. I matched with my looksmatch actually, but she immediately unmatched me right after I sent a msg. That's literally the only match i've had in my area over the last handful of months of having Tinder.

I've even experimented with various locations around the world. Zero fucking matches. Proof that ugly is universal.

I've had way more enteratinment here than when I legit tried tinder. I was raging so hard when I got 0 matches. Like I was this close to throwing my phone against my bedroom wall! This place can be annoying when people are retards sometimes, but it's not even close the rage I feel being rejected for being ugly.

Tinder is not good with us that have ERrage

Yeah ofc. I matched with my looksmatch actually, but she immediately unmatched me right after I sent a msg. That's literally the only match i've had in my area over the last handful of months of having Tinder.

I've even experimented with various locations around the world. Zero fucking matches. Proof that ugly is universal.
Sucks. Why would she even bother to swipe if she was gonna delete? She running up the match number or was it an accident you think?

Also, relevant to you, I swiped right on a fair amount of black foids (the hood was within my search region) and still didn't get matches. There's no Asians in my area so I couldn't test that.

Tinder is not good with us that have ERrage
The aftermath after my experience with tinder was one of the maddest I've ever been in my life. I saw sluttery, women being openly retarded yet being validated, and overall thottery that should be punishable by beating from her father. "tee hee I like my dog more than you". Bitch get stoned.

Sucks. Why would she even bother to swipe if she was gonna delete? She running up the match number or was it an accident you think?

Also, relevant to you, I swiped right on a fair amount of black foids (the hood was within my search region) and still didn't get matches. There's no Asians in my area so I couldn't test that.

The aftermath after my experience with tinder was one of the maddest I've ever been in my life. I saw sluttery, women being openly retarded yet being validated, and overall thottery that should be punishable by beating from her father. "tee hee I like my dog more than you". Bitch get stoned.
Probably an accident. Or she matched with me, then realized she had better matches she could fuck, and unmatched me.

Ghetto Black foids aren't the type that go for white guys, they go for thugs. It's the university type of Black foids that are hungry for white cock normally.

Probably an accident. Or she matched with me, then realized she had better matches she could fuck, and unmatched me.

Ghetto Black foids aren't the type that go for white guys, they go for thugs. It's the university type of Black foids that are hungry for white cock normally.
I supposed I should've tried back at school then. I'm going back to there this saturday, maybe I'll work up the khanfidence to try it when I'm there. Can't compete with the frat chads though. There were tons of black foids at my college, though I was in engineering so I never saw them.