Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Simba for mod 2024?

Simba has a harem of lion foids :banhammer::banhammer:

The second film isn’t canon and Scar was an incel. He was small and brown. He lives alone and was hated by everyone. The problems that arose in his reign were not his fault, yet he was blamed for them. Naturally the one who takes the spot of king is king, yet the females objected, because they wanted a chad as king, because they wouldn’t want to reproduce with a sub5 no matter what
2BD2A5D0 7B80 4E19 B0C6 597580C90BF9

0A4DF06C F0DD 4E55 94E0 530D865472E1

Many children’s films and fairy tales are blackpilled, yet the message somehow gets twisted into some bluepilled bullshit

@proudweeb is an awesome mod though, at least to me.

Joined Oct 29, 2023

The second film isn’t canon and Scar was an incel. He was small and brown. He lives alone and was hated by everyone. The problems that arose in his reign were not his fault, yet he was blamed for them. Naturally the one who takes the spot of king is king, yet the females objected, because they wanted a chad as king, because they wouldn’t want to reproduce with a sub5 no matter what
View attachment 1076041
View attachment 1076043

Many children’s films and fairy tales are blackpilled, yet the message somehow gets twisted into some bluepilled bullshit
I’m Simba from another universe, I’m the incel version of Simba.

Based on the replies I see People love you here :feelsaww: