Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Silly incels i’d date an autistic curry

Che_Guevara

Che_Guevara

Commandante
But my bf happens to be a 6’6 10 inch BBC Tyrone

TEEHEE

brutal just be curry and just be black pill

Indian People are godzzzz
The entire planet is a playground for the indian man to explore and find himself we whites are just npc characters that exist to support and validate the indian man

I find this shit so comical really. Human males. The entities that were brilliant enough to be able communicate in complex language. The people who were able to construct houses and societies. The people who used advanced mathematics to map out the solar system. The people who constructed air crafts and cars. The people who fucking managed to evolve to the point where they could STEP ON THE MOON. All of this to be tethered by some stupid foids that don't give an absolute fuck about anything complex other than "Omg hes soooo cuteeee owo teehee". Literally the biggest parasites. If foids didn't exist or if we weren't forcebily attracted to them from birth we would've probably conquered mars and have a space utopia at this point.

Honestly, I’ve never seen a female make that claim.

Indian People are godzzzz
The entire planet is a playground for the indian man to explore and find himself we whites are just npc characters that exist to support and validate the indian man
@angrycurrycel what's your excuse bro?

I find this shit so comical really. Human males. The entities that were brilliant enough to be able communicate in complex language. The people who were able to construct houses and societies. The people who used advanced mathematics to map out the solar system. The people who constructed air crafts and cars. The people who fucking managed to evolve to the point where they could STEP ON THE MOON. All of this to be tethered by some stupid foids that don't give an absolute fuck about anything complex other than "Omg hes soooo cuteeee owo teehee". Literally the biggest parasites. If foids didn't exist or if we weren't forcebily attracted to them from birth we would've probably conquered mars and have a space utopia at this point.

Legit.