Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Silent hill 2 is a game for cucks

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Self-banned
-
for all those years i have heard like how silent hill 2 is greatest video game of all time when its basically a simp simulator for your dead wife like james broif you had died in your wife's place your wife would have swapped you for more good looking chad in real world but no its a entertainment media its always a man who has to simp for her wife and grieve for her i have yet to find a girl or wife who grieves for her dead bf or husband for more than 10 days. So in short silent hill 2 is a game that promotes simping and cuckoldry instead of telling you to move on to your next stacy i mean look wise james looked like a chad in original however remake destroyed him i mean like is there any character remake hasnt destroyed but whatever i didnt like the original i have no interest in remake same month we have dragon ball sparking zero and metaphor refantazio coming which will mog silent hill 2 out of obilivion. I really hope they do mgs3 remake justice because i really love metal gear solid 3

Last edited:
10%
62052.jpg

No. Sorry, you're not "hard" or "dark triad" or whatever. Grief is part of the human experience and mocking it like that is just immature. Be grateful that you haven't had to suffer through that yet.

grief of losing a foid? should that even exist if i lose my male friend sure i will grief but for a foid
View attachment 1191255
No. Sorry, you're not "hard" or "dark triad" or whatever. Grief is part of the human experience and mocking it like that is just immature. Be grateful that you haven't had to suffer through that yet.

you are GrAY

Play Shattered memories, or 3.
The games on the PS3 are also good, except that godawful "HD Trilogy".
I also never liked the second game.

im mostly excited for metaphor

dnr, but i agree.. It's not a coincidence, that normies love SH2, but dislike other SH games.

really hope they do mgs3 remake justice because i really love metal gear solid 3
They made the Boss UGLY and fans are already hating it. If they fuck up revealing EVA the sales are going to tank. EVA's model was ugly in mgs4, so not a good sign.

the-boss-delta-design-vs-the-boss-original-design-v0-6h92sy22hl5d1.jpeg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/1dc1f2l/the_boss_delta_design_vs_the_boss_original_design/

Need blackpilled modellers. Konami, hire me.

Seriously, why would they think this is OK? It's just off-putting.

Last edited:
They made the Boss UGLY and fans are already hating it. If they fuck up revealing EVA the sales are going to tank. EVA's model was ugly in mgs4, so not a good sign.

the-boss-delta-design-vs-the-boss-original-design-v0-6h92sy22hl5d1.jpeg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/1dc1f2l/the_boss_delta_design_vs_the_boss_original_design/

Need blackpilled modellers. Konami, hire me.

Seriously, why would they think this is OK? It's just off-putting.

They need to do what they did with Leon and make the Boss even better looking. Leon became Chaddier and the girl better looking too.

They need to do what they did with Leon and make the Boss even better looking. Leon became Chaddier and the girl better looking too.
As usual cuckedditers like this

Yeah and gameplay is also as dogshit as the story i got bored to death running around. Entire series is shit maybe SH3 and SH4 are better i dunno.

dnr, but i agree.. It's not a coincidence, that normies love SH2, but dislike other SH games.
it's also not a coincidence that poles are remaking that game, we are nation of giga simps for disgusting smelly and fat non virgin slav foids

and it has the most troon whore cum dumpster "fan base" ever. little disgusting cumsluts that haven't even played the game and learned about it from tiktok after the teaser. silent hill 2 and mgs3 remake will suck because konami sucks. kojima is a faggot too .