Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill signs you're a fake cel

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
having female friends- this proves that you're not ugly if you constantly have social interaction with females

being 6ft or taller- being tall is literally an advantage even if you're not the best looking guy, girls will still find you attractive just based on your height alone.

being a thug- if you're a thug then you are the biggest fakecel because I've seen so many ugly ass niggas pull low class decent looking females just by acting hard

Thug Life Film GIF

having female friends isn't a sign of being a fakecel, it's a sign of being a total cuck

6'2 or taller*
i'm 6' and i got heightmogged by a tall foid the other day, probably a troon tho

If that's you in your pfp then you shouldn't be accusing others of fakecel, GrAY

I think it's difficult for someone to be a fakecel without knowing it, the doubt is already an answer, I wish I were a fakecel

being a thug
@weaselbomber is a thug. In fact just the other day he told me he was performing the ancient thug technique of "thug shaking" to ward off some unsavory unmelanated individuals calling themselves the "Thug Hunters."

@weaselbomber is a thug. In fact just the other day he told me he was performing the ancient thug technique of "thug shaking" to ward off some unsavory unmelanated individuals calling themselves the "Thug Hunters."
as a POC it's just what we do.

#Thuglivesmatter #deathtoallthughunters ✊✊✊

having female friends isn't a sign of being a fakecel, it's a sign of being a total cuck
This. All you need is a high trust face.

6'2 or taller*
i'm 6' and i got heightmogged by a tall foid the other day, probably a troon tho
I would even say 6’3, I’m 6’1 and that’s not enough to compensate for my face no one sees someone my height and think "wow he’s so tall". My height might be a reason I didn’t get bullied but it has not by any mean made me attractive to foids because face is much more important. I genuinely believe that If you’re not 6’3+ your height isn’t gonna save you from inceldom, saying otherwise is pure cope.

Every time when one incel mogs other there are gonna be accusations of fakeceldom

6'2 or taller*
Thats rare though
Imagine being height mogged by foids everyday

Signs that you’re a fakecel: you fuck foids.
Signs that you’re an incel: you can’t fuck foids.

having female friends- this proves that you're not ugly if you constantly have social interaction with females
Have you never heard of the friendzone?
There are men that have certain faces that make them exclusively friend only material, to women you are either an enemy, chad(sometimes still seen as an enemy but they still want to fuck you), or friend, and they don't have sex with friends.

being 6ft or taller- being tall is literally an advantage even if you're not the best looking guy, girls will still find you attractive just based on your height alone.

being a thug- if you're a thug then you are the biggest fakecel because I've seen so many ugly ass niggas pull low class decent looking females just by acting hard
I'm none of these jfl it's over

Im none of these fml. I dont even have any friends much less female ones kek

So I'm not a fakecel:feelsautistic:. Like... at all:feelsbadman:.