Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Signs that you might be an Incel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Screenshot 1

God fuck no these normies are fucking clueless :lul:

Two tell-tale signs that you are an incel:
1. You have a bad eye or a recessed chin
2. Your height starts with 5.

You have a bad personality :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

don't be mad about it lmao let them be delusional. People who watch such videos are either neckbeards or youngsters (as seen form the comment section). Neckbeards will get cucked by pokimane and the youngsters will get rejected and join us

Signs you are an incel.Bad personality but you can fix that with 50 showers a day

The joker image is just icing on the fucking cupcake JFL

The post from the "ex-incel" literally confirms why it's completely rational to be bitter and angry. Low tier men are treated like shit no matter what they do yet it's their own fault? Fuck these gaslighters. Women can at the very fucking least treat all of their long-term male friends(orbiters) with equal decency.

I don't get it. Normies always say how incels are people who hate women, but then group us in with simps and nice guys.

I don't get it. Normies always say how incels are people who hate women, but then group us in with simps and nice guys.
They seek to make fun of us at every angle

SIGNS YOU ARE AN INCEL : YOU NEVER FUCK / KISS / HUG / HOLD HANDS WITH A FEMALE AND THIS IS NOT YOUR DECISION

Last edited:
Signs you are an uncle: you're involuntarily celibate

you never had sex

I haven’t even watched but I already know it’s going to be low iq as fuck

Sign that you might just be an incel: you browse an incel forum

I haven’t even watched but I already know it’s going to be low iq as fuck
Like all youtube clickbait tbh
When these kind of videos got common on youtube it was another sign the site had gone down the shitter.

Like all youtube clickbait tbh
When these kind of videos got common on youtube it was another sign the site had gone down the shitter.
All these reddit channels with ai voice are cancer. They should just be banned. You might as well just read from the actual thread on reddit

All these reddit channels with ai voice are cancer. They should just be banned. You might as well just read from the actual thread on reddit
Instead it's the videos that seriously examine actions of people in power, take serious look at how messed up society is without memeing about it or cracking unnecessary pessimistic one-liners and videos that don't necessarily show the person's face but more their arguments that are getting banned from youtube.

And agreed all the ai voice channels reading "unpopular" reddit posts should just be banned or if left up, flagged as spam.

fucking brutal, 5'8, shitty eye area, and my chin is recessed into oblivion.

Instead it's the videos that seriously examine actions of people in power, take serious look at how messed up society is without memeing about it or cracking unnecessary pessimistic one-liners and videos that don't necessarily show the person's face but more their arguments that are getting banned from youtube.

And agreed all the ai voice channels reading "unpopular" reddit posts should just be banned or if left up, flagged as spam.
YouTube also has the problem of only appeasing liberals and is slowly turning into a sjw shithole.

YouTube also has the problem of only appeasing liberals and is slowly turning into a sjw shithole.
That's all social media sites tbh
They like to leave alt right channels that say racist things up sometimes to serve as controlled opposition but are hell bent on getting rid of any videos or posts by nonchad males that could show foids in a negative way.
Not only that but even when those nonchad males are gone they feature videos mocking those guys and their ideas in the listings for any search on that topic or those people.

That's all social media sites tbh
They like to leave alt right channels that say racist things up sometimes to serve as controlled opposition but are hell bent on getting rid of any videos or posts by nonchad males that could show foids in a negative way.
Not only that but even when those nonchad males are gone they feature videos mocking those guys and their ideas in the listings for any search on that topic or those people.
They also tend to censor many historical videos and also certain songs for being hate speech

They also tend to censor many historical videos and also certain songs for being hate speech
That's partly imo because they like to memory hole old content so they can push their edgy fanmade youtube content creators to an audience that will never know how much better in quality and less clickbait ridden old videos on youtube were.

That's partly imo because they like to memory hole old content so they can push their edgy fanmade youtube content creators to an audience that will never know how much better in quality and less clickbait ridden old videos on youtube were.
True. I give it 5 more years and the entire internet will be extremely cucked with all sites being taken over by bitchy libtard sjws. They are even ruining video games especially campaign games by making all these female characters (some even sheboons :feelsUnreal:). Gamechat also seems to be cucked. I just hope this website will survive the coming years. It will literally be the last bastion of free speech on the internet

True. I give it 5 more years and the entire internet will be extremely cucked with all sites being taken over by bitchy libtard sjws.
No thanks to the kind of people that head the social media companies tbh

They are even ruining video games especially campaign games by making all these female characters (some even sheboons :feelsUnreal:). Gamechat also seems to be cucked.
That happened a long time ago with the "Gamergate" situation and big corps trying to police "misogynistic" speech and displays in games.

I just hope this website will survive the coming years. It will literally be the last bastion of free speech on the internet
This website is already way more free speech in terms of saying what you want about foids than the old internet was believe it or not tbh
Yeah the old internet pre social media was more lax but people online have always sided more with foids while mocking and hating on socially awkward males that aren't in tune with unspoken rules of a community.

That happened a long time ago with the "Gamergate" situation and big corps trying to police "misogynistic" speech and displays in games.
That’s pretty brutal. Foids will probably report people who kill them in games for rape in the future tbh.
This website is already way more free speech in terms of saying what you want about foids than the old internet was believe it or not tbh
Yeah the old internet pre social media was more lax but people online have always sided more with foids while mocking and hating on socially awkward males that aren't in tune with unspoken rules of a community.
Yeah I am not disagreeing with that. But it really wasn’t that cucked back then. At this point even pussypassdenied could get banned. If it does I am deleting reddit.

Yeah I am not disagreeing with that. But it really wasn’t that cucked back then.
Some of the things said here about females would still get you banned and hated on the old internet pre social media too.
But part of that is because guys were more bluepilled and there wasn't as much awareness as to how little the average woman cares for the average man.

JFL, it's funny How normies are so predictable with their answers:

Screenshot 20201004 235009

Yeah the old internet pre social media was more lax but people online have always sided more with foids while mocking and hating on socially awkward males that aren't in tune with unspoken rules of a community
Hating ugly man: good and funny.

Talking facts about women's behavior: sexist evil incel.

Last edited:
1. You're stinky.
2. You're smelly.
3. You're sweaty.

Three tell-tale signs that you are an incel:
3. People can see you if you stand naked in front of a white wall
Fixed it