Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Signs of interest"

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I feel many users are subconsciously pedestalizing women by giving too much value on how they respond to non chads and confusing their behavior with lust, spermcel thirst.
Women will casually COLD approach Chads when he least expect it.
I'ts different from a woman you've previously talked to seeking attention from your cuck ass when she gets bored.
A girl smiling back at you, asking random questions and being somewhat friendly to you doesn't mean shit either.

I like to cope with random shit that's happened to me in the past and raise my incel ego like catching a foid stare at me and quickly look away, but I know there could be countless reasons behind random shit like that. This happened to some incel on a post I read recently, he understood that as a green light to approach the foid but ended up being brutally rejected.
If a woman doesn't spit at you and tells to kys doesn't mean you're not subhuman.
Everything is a coping mechanism until your penis is not in a woman's vagina

Last edited:
I feel many users are subconsciously pedestalizing women by giving too much value on how they respond to non chads and confusing their behavior with lust, spermcel thirst.
Women will casually COLD approach Chads when he least expect it.
I'ts different from a woman you've previously talked to seeking attention from your cuck ass when she gets bored.
A girl smiling back at you, asking random questions and being somewhat friendly to you doesn't mean shit either.

I like to cope with random shit that's happened to me in the past and raise my incel ego like catching a foid stare at me and quickly look away, but I know there could be countless reasons behind random shit like that. This happened to some incel on a post I read recently, he understood that as a green light to approach the foid but ended up being brutally rejected.
If a woman doesn't spit at you and tells to kys doesn't mean you're not subhuman.
Everything is a coping mechanism until your penis is not in a woman's vagina
Agree. What lacks of pussy does to a mtf.

Agree. What lacks of pussy does to a mtf.
Bluepillers seething at me on this thread.
The foid thought I liked her and wanted me to orbit her like a cuck and users think I could've ascended in that situation

This is why they FUCKING deserve to be fucking brutally fucking raped IN EVERY FUCKING ORIFICE, aggressively beaten in their motherfucking heads until they pass out, NUIVGEER CFUCKING SCscratched until BLOOD COMES OUT ,, FUCK O IWAN TT OKILL N I WANT TO KILL I STRANGLEHD FUCK, CHOKE NIGGER

abbreviation SOI
This is why they FUCKING deserve to be fucking brutally fucking raped IN EVERY FUCKING ORIFICE, aggressively beaten in their motherfucking heads until they pass out, NUIVGEER CFUCKING SCscratched until BLOOD COMES OUT ,, FUCK O IWAN TT OKILL N I WANT TO KILL I STRANGLEHD FUCK, CHOKE NIGGER
ah another wannabe sneir faggot

Many men still don't understand how cunning and sly females are. Women evolved not to say things straight in your face.
Of course, it's only traditional, 'feminine' women, not tomboys and dykes.

Good thread. Until your penis is inside the foid, you can’t be sure she likes you. Even normies will get excited over some little thing a girl does like if she looks at him with a happy expression jfl

I dunno normies do talk about foids playing mind games :feelsjuice:

:society: :society:

I WANT TOTAL WAR NOW !

@MiSKiRaT

Good thread. Until your penis is inside the foid, you can’t be sure she likes you. Even normies will get excited over some little thing a girl does like if she looks at him with a happy expression jfl
Exactly it's all smoke & mirrors lol